Toue loves my garden

Actually that foto is MINE. I went to grandma house and in her garden there is a peach tree. Finally the flowers started to bloom. The protagonist is me but if you want it to be you, you can slap that to my face (?)
------
So... I went to grandma house and she was really cheerful like always. Like every time I stole a piece of pizza(she likes to make me pizza... I'm Noiz's sister) and went in the garden while running after my dog for no particular or intelligent reason. After a while I saw the peach tree and even if there were many flowers, I liked it so much that I stared at it for some time... (maybe hours)But! Suddenly someone other than my grandma was there, in my house.

I returned at home and saw my grandma that was making coffee and I saw a person sitting on the sofa. I came closer to him and FUCK he was Toue. Didn't he die? Aoba said it so many times! Maybe he even made a song on that! And why was he in my grandma's house!? "Y-yo... Wtf are u doin' here? " I asked... politely... Toue turned to look at me with a surprised face "I... I bet that I owe you some explanations..." He said. I sat down beside him and eared him out. "You see, after Awba run like a lil girl in Sei's room, Mink, or what you call him, cinnamon daddy entered with his talking morobike and confessed his love to me... But right after, he tried to stab my butt with his knife so I took his motorbike and went outside. And you know the rest."

I looked at him dubious "Okay but now why are you here?" I asked. "Ah... Of course I had to go away, I lived for so many years in your grandma's garden." He explained. For a while I didn't do anything about that but one day something was wrong. I retuned to grandma and she told me to not to go outside. I went there anyway and I saw Toue near the famous peach tree. He was caressing it gently while it blushed. The day after, my grandfather returned home and Toue was kicked out.
------
I ship Toue with trees.