Toma will terrorize our world

So... For some days I've played amnesia(the otome game) and I was happy like Toue in my garden while flirting with my tree BUT!!! Finally it was the last story before the joker world... It was Toma's route. 'Alright, Toma's the brother-like boy, everyone loves him, maybe there is a perverted side like any other brother-like guy but that's okay. LET'S PLAY *add DRAMATICAL music*'

That was my last sane thought.
After finishing his route,(I somehow managed to have the good ending) I closed my pc and I made a fortress on my bed with cushions and blankets (I used to do that lol).

Some days passed and le mink and le clear knoked in my fortress' door.
Clear: do you want to build a snowman?
Mink: bitch I hope the fuck you do.
Me:n-no, Toma potrebbe venire a prendermi e mi rinchiuderebbe da qualche parte!
Mink:...
Clear:...
Mink: Watch your language young girl! Those things must not be said!
Clear: mmmh... had her head crashed? Maybe we have to restart her...
Mink: wtf
Clear: well, I was adjourned to windows 10 too and I had some issues like her... Maybe she doesn't know how to change her system locale?
Me: ah merdaccia! Sapevo che invece di giocare a questa roba dovevo pensare a farmi un futuro!!!
Mink: ehm... S-so you know how to translate wtf she's sain'?
Clear: nope :D
Me: o forse era meglio se scrivevo la storia nswf di Sei... Avrei potuto evitare tutto questo...
Clear: maybe we have to call Awba... with his bandages there isn't any injurie tha can survive!
Mink: maybe we have to fix you too.
Clear:so mean qnq
Mink: ah... you're crying again...
Me: PERCHÈ DEVO ESSERE PERSEGUITATA, PERCHÈÈÈÈÈÈ
Clear: qnq
Mink:c'mon don't cry
Clear: I want a kiss qnq
Mink: alright, alright.
*le kiss*

After some time, the two lovebirds called Awba and he did all sort of things to change my locale to english with a screwdriver... I WILL NOT SAY WHAT APPENED In THaT MomEnT!!! He even called a priest, but nothing changed, I was still talking shit in Italian.

In that case, only an European guy would save everyone.
*in my room*
Noiz:...
Me:...
Noiz: so... what's troubling your Italian side?
Me:... Toma.
Noiz: who's this shit?
Me: a guy...
Noiz:and?
Me: someday he will put me in a cage and I will NOT say 'thank you I love you YOU HAVE MY FORGIVENESS'
Noiz:... yeah... Where did you find that creepy guy?
Me:*points at le computer*
Noiz:... video chat?
Me: nope, gamu.
Noiz:... I crossed many lands for days for this? Oh hell no, koujaku better give me his ass.
Me:WAIT, YOU AND ANGRY BIRDS' LORD...!?
Noiz: well... Aoba's ass right now is full of other's schnitzel, so...
Me:wtf.
*le Noiz's out*
Me:...well... I guess the game was creepy but... It's not that Toma really exist, right? I should go to bed.

But under the bed... There was Toma... Waiting for the right opportunity...