With who do you ship me with?(with reader!)

You were sitting with me on the sofa. On tv there was some interesting film while I was looking on some new videos on youtube.
Suddenly I hear you squeak. I look around and I see Koujaku hugging the refrigerator without a fucking shirt on... Not that he wears shirts anyway. "That's it." I said standing up. "Nooooooouuuuu!" You screamed hugging my leg "Don't kill him!" You said pleading. "No, that has to wait. I just had an idea for killing time." I explained shaking you off gently. "Oh thank God!" You said but wait... 'That has to wait' what!?

But in that day, zero fucks were given.
I called everyone and I forced them to play with us. "Tch you think you can FORCE ME!?" That was Trip, the only one who dares to oppose me. "I mean... If you play with us, at the end you can suck on a cake in Awba's ass..." I said sweating cold... If Trip accepts... WHAT WILL I DO!?

Guess what... He OBVIOUSLY accepted.

We all sat in a circle and I looked at you like 'don't ask me why there is everyone in my flat.'
I don't even know how they ALL managed to sit in my living room. Noticing who was sitting near me, you looked at me with puppy eyes. I looked at my right and I saw... Whoever you want to fuck.

I sighed. Thanks to God I'm a really good friend. Actually, on your left was Sei... So... WIN WIN SITUATION BREH!

If actually Sei was your bae uh... Whatev.

So, we started to play truth or dare. Noiz dared Trip to suck Virus' snake (interpret it like you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), Sei dared Awba to kiss Clear (what a pure soul, rly), and Mink directly dared Clear to suck his big sushi sword. We had to ask Mink to go home. And now it was your turn... Actually, instead of just assuming what shit would you ask or dare me, why the fuck don't YOU write what you'll make me do? Isn't that more cool, uh?

I'm fucking curious.

So, the shit went on and on and the shitty bottle never stopped at me first for some reason. When we were on the point that the only dare remained, was making someone die, for the sake of life everyone decided to make me ask some questions. And now we are gonna know why the fuck I titled this 'With who do you ship me with?'

"So, my little precious and handsome baby..." I said looking at Sei but everyone glared at me like I was some bad dog(?). So I looked at Clear instead. "Who do you think that can make a good couple in here?" I asked sweating a little. "And it can't be Toue and Ciacci's tree... We already know they're perfect." You added. Mizuchi started to cry but no one noticed...

"I think I like reader-chan and Awba!" He said cheerfully. I nodded in aknowledgement, two main characters are always destined to be together, yes?
You and Awba blushed a little, but the akward moment became worst thanks to Koujacket. "EVERYONE ALERT! I REPEAT, ALERT! NO VAGINA IS PERMITTED NEAR AWBA'S DICK!" He started to scream like hell while Noiz was wearing body guard's clothes. I... I dunno man...

"And let us know, who do you ship uh!?" Asked Trip. "Okay goddamn, what's all this antagonism!?" I asked a little sad. But I guess all sons do this with their parents...? "Btw I LOVE Awba and Clear like GODDAMN I want a relationship like that." And out of nowhere I started to cry. "Ehm... Leaving aside the fact that now we know that you're into some weird shit... Can we not always iclude me in the ships?" Whined Awba annoyed. "Okay... What about me and Sei?" I asked doing the finger-guns. And again, everybody glared at me. Mink, that apparently didn't go out, took a news-paper, he rolled it and started to hit me. "No, bad girl! Back off!" He said hitting me some more on the head. "Fine, what the fuck!? Then with who the fuck can I be shipped!?" I snapped a little too much. Everyone didn't know what to say. "Well, I ship you with my shnitzel..." Said Noiz suggestively. "Noiz, you ship everyone with your shnitzel!" Exclaimed Koujacket. "I mean how about me? I'm the most handsome here." He said while I started to throw up. "It's obvious that you are not her tipe... I think..." Said Clear hurting Koujacket more because yes.

Then everyone turned toward you.

Yes I'm asking you AGAIN something. Who do you ship me with? XD

And who do you ship yourself with.

I'm just curious really, and I actually wanted to interact with my readers more.

I guess this is the end?
MAYBE I might do something based on yours answers ¯\_ツ_/¯
-------------------

P.s. Is it sick if I ship my father with his MALE best friend? ಠ_ಠ
He and my mother aren't togheter anyway.