Flashing the fuc bois headcanon (low-key nsfw)

Thank my father for this... JUST FUCKING THANK HIM GODDAM-

Koujackass:Who was the one with anger issues?

-------------------
💦Awba: he be sitting on his couch trying to understand how to change my locale without putting a fucking screwdriver up my ass. It's eavening and you were visiting him after work. You were all sweaty so you took a shower there.
After a while you went out wearing just his bathrobe with a question in mind. How would he react if...
"Oh hey, what's up?"
He asked surprised while you stood before him. You let the bathrobe fall down thinking it was hella sexy but Awba just stared at you with big eyes. War flasbacks played on his brain and he just stumbled away.

🍆Koujackass: being the perv you were, you sneaked into his house and you got naked waiting him on his bed. Finally it was night and he finished work. He entered his bedroom and immediately saw you. Koujackass cursed and took his shissors in a menancing way. "You wont suck my soul out of my penis, NOT AGAIN!!!" He screamed in pure fear.

☔Clear: He was... Whatever he does to pass time, and you just went out of your bedroom naked. You approached him but he was too busy to notice you. When you finally were next to him "Ah!" He jumped for one second and SOMEHOW he returned in his normal self immediately after. "You have a beautiful body! You should show it more... Only to me tho!" He said with a cheerfull and innocent smile.
You ded.

🍯Mink: you were SO BORED. Mink went out to cut the wood and you were walking around trying to find something to do. Then an idea came to mind. You went to his bedroom and you stole one of his big shirts. BUT EXACTLY when you were trying to button it up, cinnamon dad returned home. Your hands were shaking and after a second Mink entered his bedroom. "What... Are you doing?" He asked looking at your back. You were wearing just his shirt. Well, you can't be all sexy with his shirt because it's still unbuttoned so... You just turned around and you opened wide open the shirt. You looked like an old man that was flashing some poor kids in the park.
Mink remained shocked for some good minutes but then he would just go away scolding you.

🎧Noiz: you knew deep down that Noiz was into anything and of course, into flashing too. But this day... This goddamn day...
He was working on his computer, he didn't even change from his suit. You went near him naked and you started to kiss his neck while purring. Do you-Do you want to know how it ends?
You laying down next to him still naked, he still working but with two fingers inside you.
I don't know, I just need Jesus wtf call the catholic police(?).

🐍Virus: he'll strip you down before you strip yourself...?

🎂Trip: he will ask you often to strip down before him but this time you flashed him without he giving the order. He'll be all mad and he'll throw a massive cake at you. "I DIDN'T ASK FOR YO NAKED ASS YO BETCH!"

🌸Sei: you had the courage to have some alone time with him in your house. You innocently said you had to take something from your bedroom but you just stripped down. "Hey, Sei~" You called him seductively behind him and when he turned around he just started to nose-bleed. "Oh-oh my God!" He exclaimed shocked. "BAM!" Your house's door opened with a loud bang and there is me walking toward you with the scariest face in the world. I silently took you, printed 'sinner' on your forehead with bloody red and I sent you in a box to Maple bay to Joseph.(Tell me you know what I mean pls)

🌳Toue: I don't think anyone would flash Toue.
-------
I wrote this because I was feeling shit about my chubby body thanks to my WONDERFUL dad and... Yeah it actually doesn't make any sense okay.