I luv sneks

One day everyone got out of my house, thanks God. But a CERTAIN someone left his demonic pet.

I was walking around my house naked bc... Why not? And while I was reading some notes on the fridge, something just started to wrap it's self around my leg but immediately after it bit me.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING-" I screamed and I TRIPped to the ground.

I saw it was that rapist snek that Virus loved so much.

Maybe I had to put some clothes on... At least some underwear made of iron...

I did the last and I returned where the (litterally) fucker was. I knelt down and I tried to pet him but he just bit me again.

I cursed a little more but someting hit me. I wanted a snek. And I'll call it... Snek.

I got out, I stole some money from an old rich fuck and then I entered an animal shop.

In fucking Italy there were just some shitty and little snek. That wasn't good.

I WANT A FUCKING BOA BITCH!

I bought an airplane with the stolen money and I went in some forests, fucking somewhere.

Not litterally fucking.

In an hour I already seemed like some jungle queen and after five hours I finally met a beautiful and majestic boa snek.

He saw me and he immediately jumped on me wrapping himself around my body.

I WAS LITTERALLY DYING. I couldn't breathe nor move.

But something made the snek stop.
He looked at me and he relased my body.

He took my hand and he made me visit the most beautiful places in his forest.

He made me try some fruits that could be found only there and he made me meet his parents.

After that I made him visit my house and I presented him to my parents too.

After a long day we decided to relax a little and we started to dance to some smooth jazz.

Two hours later everyone returned home.

"FUCKING ALAAARRRMMMM!!" Koujaku started to scream and he run to Awba trying to cover his eyes. "Why is Ciacci semi naked?" Asked Clear to Mink. The big guy just sighed.

"The most important question is why is she dancing with a long cable?" Said Trip pointing at me.

Virus just looked around and he noticed his dick-with-a-mind-on-it's-own and he started to talk to him.

"No worries, she should be okay tomorrow morning." Said Virussu.

"W-what happened?" Asked Awba.

"You know, my little sweet and beautiful baby isn't poisonus but it has hallucinogens instead of it." He calmly explained.

"Ha-hallucinogens!?" Asked preoccupied Sei.

"Of course, how do you think your brother accepts voluntarily to put a cake in his ass and then he lets Trip suck it?" Said Virussu and went away.

Everyone just stared with big ayes and mouths open.

Trip's kink is now revealed.

Everyone didn't have a reason to be preoccupied so they just went on their way.

At night, Noiz finished to use my computer and he went to the fridge. He was really hungry.

He opened it and he saw me on the sofa still wearing only iron underwear.

I was looking at the ceiling trying to get rid of my sadness.

Snek was just an illusion.

Noiz continued to stare at me while eating a raw wurstel.

It went on for five minutes and finally he had an idea.

He aproached me "You know, you just have to paint it green and then you can play with my snek." He said with a poker-face but with wiggly eyebrows. But my brain was busted and I didn't even respond.

Noiz sighed, he looked at his hand and he went away.