Taking it farther

Ok guys, :). Just :). I is excited (this spelling mistake is on purpose) about this here chapter or part or whatever the hell it's called. >:) Im just excited for this because it has smut. Yes~ delicious~, savory~ smut~. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, and this chapter is a good enough reason for me NOT to own it, for little kiddies and their innocence anyway.

Warning: SMUT, LEMON, Whatever the freak you wanna call it!

I repeat SMUT, LEMON. If you don't like that kinky stuff then skip this chapter.

Naruto and Kakashi had arrived at the apartment complex the night before and passed out on the bed, Kurama was on the edge of the bed, sleeping. The little kit was always causing trouble and getting into stuff. Naruto woke up first to find out that he was being spooned once again, but this time there was something poking him in the ass.

Naruto blushed as realized that it was Kakashi's cock pressing harshly into him. It was a little awkward for the blond since Kurama was right on the edge of the bed and he didn't know if he had enough time to ask Gaara to look after the fox for him. Instead he climbed out of bed, prying the arms off of him and headed towards his bag. Before he could take a step forward however, the arms wrapped around him again and pulled him back onto the bed with a very horny Kakashi.

"Kakashi," Naruto spoke softly once his boyfriend nuzzled his neck and started lazily kissing his neck, he had taken off his mask the night before. "We can't, not right now! Kurama is here."

Kakashi grumbled and pulled back before picked the fox up and shunshinning (?) into Gaara's office and dropping Kurama off and shunshinning back to the apartment in one second.

With Gaara

Gaara stared at the fox that just appeared in his room and had a feeling what it meant. He felt a trickle of blood come from his nose before it started shooting out his nose, making his fall backwards and lie in a puddle of his extreme nosebleed.

"Fuck," he managed to wheeze out as his guard went to go get help. "So...kawaiiiiii."

His voice slurred as he started getting dizzy from blood loss. Damn, he was a fan girl now. So worth it.

With Naruto and Kakashi

Kakashi had pulled Naruto back to him as soon as he dropped off the fox, continuing where he left off. Trailing kisses down the blond's neck, he savored the taste of strawberry and cream. Every few kisses Kakashi would nip his lover's neck, then lick it, and kiss that spot. After running his tongue along Naruto's throat, he searched for sweet spot.

Naruto had been panting lightly and felt warm and tight in his clothes, his cock was slowly stirring from the silver-haired nin's actions. Naruto moaned and arched into his lover when he found the blond's sweet spot. Naruto's fingers traced over Kakashi's muscles through the shirt before slowly running his fingers through the feather, soft silver hair. It felt wonderful and Naruto gave the hair, in his fingers, a tug when his sweet spot was sucked on and kept getting nipped by perfect white teeth.

Naruto pulled his lover away from his neck and smashed his lips with him, letting their tongues swirl around each other and taste each other's mouth. While they had been kissing, Naruto had his legs wrapped around his lover's waist and his cock was fully hard now, both of them rubbing against each other. Naruto arched and moaned into Kakashi's mouth, who just grunted as they separated.

"Kakashi," Naruto whispered, voice filled with lust and eyes half-lidded. "Take me. Fuck me!"

Kakashi smirked down at the blond and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side and his gloves soon followed, leaving his muscles and scars bare to the younger male in front of him. Naruto blushed and traced the muscles while Kakashi pulled off Naruto's vest, shirt, and gloves. Naruto's chest was also revealed to the copy-nin and he licked his lips, liking what he was seeing. He descended on Naruto and trailed kisses down his chest, licking and nipping here and there. He licked his way up to the blond's right nipple and put his mouth over the perked flesh, sucking. Pants and moans were spilling from the younger's lip and the older loved the noises he was making.

"K-kakashi," Naruto whined, giving the silver hair a tug. "P-please stop t-teasing."

Kakashi looked up at his lover and decided that it time to start preparing the younger male anyway. Pulling back, he unbuttoned his pants and taking off his boxers before throwing them somewhere to the side, Naruto following suit.

"Spread your legs for me," Kakashi spoke, lust apparent in his voice as he settled himself in between his lover's legs.

Naruto complied, spreading his legs and his lover licked his lips, wanting to taste the blond. The copy-nin scooted closer and closed his mouth around the cock presented to him, licking the underside and bobbing his head.

"Ohhhh, F-fuck!" Naruto shouted, clawing at the sheets and trying desperately to thrust into the hot cavern around his cock. "Kakashi!"

Kakashi took this as encouragement and hallowed out his cheeks, deep-throating and doing it again. He slipped his hand between Naruto's legs and started fondling his balls. Naruto's moans and pants grew louder and louder. Just as the blond was about to cum, Kakashi pulled back and savored the taste of his lover, wanting to forever taste him. The silvered-hair nin reached over to his bag and pulled out a bottle of lube, he had secretly bought it when Naruto wasn't looking. Uncapping it, the copy-nin dipping three fingers into it before seating himself in between Naruto's legs again.

"This may feel a little weird," Kakashi spoke worriedly, careful not to hurt his lover as he slipped a finger into Naruto. "Tell me if it hurts any."

Naruto's toes curled in response and he arched as pants and moans slipped past his lips, wanting- no, needing Kakashi inside him. Kakashi brushed against Naruto's prostate, making the poor blond arch his back unnaturally and let out a wordless scream.

"P-please hurry," Naruto whimpered, pushing down on the finger intruding him. "P-p-please K-kashi."

Kakashi felt his control slip some more and quickly pushed another finger into the warm cavern of Naruto and started a scissoring motion with the fingers. Naruto let out a few more whimpers and tangled his hands into Kakashi's hair and gave a tug. Kakashi finally inserted the third finger, making sure he was stretched as much as possible for a few more moments, before his patience wore out and he pulled out the three fingers. Naruto whimpered at the lost and wiggled his hips, Kakashi growling lowly as he coated his cock with a generous amount of lube.

"You ready?" The copy-nin asked, positioning his cock at the younger's entrance. "I don't want to hurt you."

Naruto just pulled his lover into a kiss and Kakashi took this time to slam into Naruto to the hilt. Naruto scream of pain was muffled by the kiss and Kakashi stayed still, so he wouldn't hurt the blond. Noticing the tears running down those whiskered cheeks, he kissed them away and waited for Naruto.

"G-go," Naruto spoke, wiggling his hips and pushing back, accidentally brushing his prostate and causing Naruto to scream in pleasure.

Kakashi grinned down at his lover and pulled out before slamming back into him, the sounds of skin smacking skin echoing through the room.

"Ahhh, Fuck!" Naruto screamed as Kakashi repeatedly slammed into his prostate. "Kakashi! Kakashi!"

Kakashi slammed into his lover repeatedly, watching his face and committing in to memory as Naruto pants and screams filling the room. Naruto got louder and louder the closer he got to releasing his seed. With one final thrust into Naruto, the young blond cried out and his seed splattered across both of their chests, and the clenching on muscles on his cock made Kakashi cum in his blond lover.

Letting out a hum of content, he pulled out and laid on his side and pulled Naruto closer, tired and spent.

"I love you, Kakashi," Naruto turned in his arms and kissed him with a smile.

"I love you too, Naruto," Kakashi replied, a huge smile on his face and he pressed a kiss to his lover's forehead. "Now, sleep. You're probably exhausted."

Naruto nodded and snuggled into the warmth of Kakashi's chest, instantly falling asleep. Kakashi stayed awake longer and just stared at the face of his lover. 'You're mine,' He thought, finally falling asleep.

Longest chapter so far! And I'm not even sure what the hell I wrote. Hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry I made Gaara into a pervert, but it was just to make this story funny, so I'm sorry if I offended you with that. I'm a pervert though, apprently. Anyway, ciao!

-ExtremeYaoiShipper