Sasuke, the real one

Oh my god, it has been what, four months!? Geez, I am so sorry. I am getting writer's block, so I'm going to go ahead and force myself to think. Take this as a late Christmas gift and New Year's present. I really wanted to do this on Christmas day, but then my dad got me an expensive gaming laptop and I was like YES YES, YES. Anyway, enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, and quite frankly you don't want me to.

Sasuke was tired, very tired. More tired than he had ever been. Tired from worrying about Naruto leaving, then Kakashi, and the whole leaf village just panicking. That had eventually been his downfall, Orochimaru being able to easily possess him and force him to things he didn't want to do. It sickened him, to know he was hurting one of his only friends by attacking his ex-sensei.

Sasuke was quiet for once and Orochimaru was curious, why was the Uchiha so quiet?

Have you given up? Orochimaru hissed at his charge, hoping to get a rise out of Sasuke.

Sasuke slowly looked up from where he sat in his mind scape and stared at the snake bastard. Just stared. Orochimaru, for once, didn't have anything else to say for he felt a sudden horrible dread overcome him.

Sasuke slowly stood up and started to walk towards the snake bastard (AN: I need better insults, please comment your name for him). Orochimaru tried to leave, but he was stuck. How could he be stuck?! Orochimaru felt panic slowly rise as he realized that Sasuke was getting control back. Instead struggling pathetically physically, like most people, Sasuke went straight in for the kill and developed stronger mental barriers.

"Do YOU think you're going to get away that easily?!" Sasuke hissed, taking more menacing steps closer.

:Meanwhile:

Naruto and Kakashi had arrived in the village of Suna to speak with Gaara about the ANBU. They jumped from rooftop to rooftop to reach the sand man, when they were attacked by Suna ninjas.

"Who are you, and what is your purpose here?" One of the ninjas shouted, forcing them back.

"Let them pass!" Gaara appeared behind the ninjas and gestured for them to stand down. "Naruto, Kakashi, come with me."

The couple nervously shifted and followed Gaara's lead and he led them to his office. As soon as they entered, the Kage turned to them with a frown and gestured for them to sit down.

"What happened?" Naruto immediately launched into questioning. "Did the ANBU kill someone?"

"Calm down, Naruto," Gaara stated and gave him a firm glare. "Nothing happened, my ninjas took care of them. The other Kages have been informed of what happened. However, they are on edge, and are only looking out for their village's best interests."

"Can't say I blame them," Kakashi sighed while rubbing a hand down his face. "Most people would do the same thing."

"Naruto, you have the most optimistic personality and they have listened to you before," Gaara started. "Do you think you could convince them that this is no reason to go to war?"

"War? They're considering war?" Naruto hopped out of his seat and started pacing. "How can they be considering it?! We just ended the Fourth Shinobi War, and I highly doubt they even have enough food to serve their village!"

Gaara and Kakashi were quiet as Naruto seemed to rant under his breath, before sharing at look. This wasn't going to end well.

Woo, surprised I managed to finish in about an hour. The chapters are probably going to vary from 500 to 700 words now, which is a decent comparison from my earlier chapters which had around 1000 words each. Hope you enjoyed! See you later!

-ExtremeYaoiShipper