Plans

Hello guys, next chapter is here! Sorry this took sooooo long to post, but I had just gotten into 'Kekkai sensen' and finished it last night, so I can't wait 'till the second season! If they have one. But I really find Klaus and Leo adorable 😊. I ship them, anyway on with the story! In all truth, I kinda wish I didn't increase the plot, but whatever.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Kakashi had just gotten over Konoha's walls and arrived in the forest. He had picked up Kurama on the way out and the fox was quietly seated on Naruto's chest, licking softly at the two shinobi. Kakashi wanted to know why Orochimaru was controlling Sasuke, though. He stopped and put down Naruto after running for several minutes, wondering what to do. They definitely couldn't go back to Suna or Konoha now, but he wondered what was wrong with Sasuke. What was Orochimaru planning to do with Sasuke and Konoha? Even though Kakashi wasn't living in Konoha anymore, he felt an obligation to keep the village safe. After all, Konoha had been his home for most of his life.

"Kakashi, what are you thinking about?" Naruto asked, startling Kakashi out of his thoughts.

"Sasuke is the new Hokage," Kakashi informed his young lover. He hoped Naruto wouldn't freak out.

"So?" Naruto inquired, he did feel happy for Sasuke, but the way Kakashi looked said that something was wrong.

"I think he's possessed by Otochimaru," Kakashi informed. "He seemed to regress back to his younger self when he wanted power to kill his brother."

Naruto stiffened and squirmed out of Kakashi's arms with a fierce look, "We gotta help Sasuke!"

Kakashi looked at Naruto with a soft glare and said, "No, Naruto. It's not our problem. Konoha can-"

Kakashi cut himself off with a choke gasp, if Orochimru was making Sasuke Hokage, then that meant he was planning to do something to Konoha. Even if they didn't want to help Sasuke, they had to help Konoha.

"What is it, 'Kashi?" Naruto asked, his fierce expression melting into that of concern.

"I just thought about it, and if Orochimaru is making Sasuke Hokage, then that means Konoha is in trouble," Kakashi choked out, immediately stopping and setting Naruto down.

Naruto froze and rage seemed to flick across his face, but then disappeared, "We need to stop Orochimaru!"

Kakashi thought about what Orochimaru could possibly want from Konoha. Konoha was the strongest village out of all of them. Maybe he wanted to create a civil war? Wanted to create distrust between villages and start the fifth Great Shinobi War? Kakashi shuddered at that thought and pushed it away, he didn't even want to think about it. Not matter what Orochimaru was thinking, Kakashi and Naruto were still going to stop him.

"Do you have a plan, 'Kashi?" Naruto broke the scarecrow out of his thoughts.

"First, we need to find Orochimaru," Kakashi spoke and picked up Kurama, the little fox had been running their for the past few minutes.

"And how are we going to do that?" Naruto asked curiously, titling his head to the side.

"We're going to shadow Sasuke and he's going to help us find Orochimaru's hideout," Kakashi said, turning to Naruto. "But first we need supplies."

Naruto nodded, "Who's going to get them? And where are we staying for the night?"

Kakashi thought about it for a moment and sighed, they technically had nowhere to go. They would just have to camp out in the forest.

"We're staying in the forest for tonight."

With Sasuke

'Sasuke' took a seat behind the Hokage desk and looked at the piles of paperwork in front of him. Grimacing, he looked at the first one. Marriage proposal for Naruto Uzumaki. 'Sasuke' glared at it, that damn blond had destroyed all of his plans. No matter.

'I'll get back at him one day,' 'Sasuke' thought, burning the paper with his fire jutsu.

'No you won't, Orochimaru! You'll never defeat Naruto!' A voice spoke in the smallest part of 'Sasuke's mind.

'Sasuke' grinned with an insane look in his eye. He was almost done with his plan. Well, well Konoha was going to fall by his hand. 'Sasuke will be seen as a traitor all through out history, but that's ok. He was only a pawn in the bigger game.'

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry this is so short, but I was in a hurry so I had to upload this quickly! Anyways, ciao my beloved readers and fellow writers!

-ExtremeYaoiShipper