Caught

Sorry this took so long, I was overflown with homework. 😩😩 anyway, I had an assembly at school and I was talking with my friend, who I will call N, the whole time, but one of the civics teachers, who I will call Mrs. V, was sitting near us. So being an idiot, I had accidentally stabbed myself in my left eye with my AB honor roll paper, and so N was mad at me for being stupid, so she lightly smacked me. I rolled up my paper and smacked her in the face with it and gave her a dirty look. Mrs. V had saw all of this and just stared at us for like a minute and gave us a weird look and then turned back to the assembly. Me and N were quiet after that. It was hilarious though because Mrs. V looked so nervous. 😂😂😂 anyway, enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Kakashi slowly woke up, feeling a monster headache form and stiffness in all his joints. 'Where was he?'

Kakashi froze when he became aware of his surroundings, he was in a bare grey room. He immediately recognized it as a cell room from his anbu days, only for traitors of Konoha. He immediately seized up, he had gotten caught. His thoughts suddenly stopped and panic spiked through his veins. Where was Kurama? Where was his kit?!'

Kakashi clawed through his mind and tried to remember what happened. Tried to remember what happened to Kurama.

Flashback

Kakashi had just left the apartment and was heading left. He knew it was going to be awhile before he reached Haboro, he wasn't anywhere near as fast as Naruto. Kurama had gotten used to Kakashi over the time they've known each other, so the kit was curled up in his arms. He had just landed on the ground, outside Suna, and was about to start sprinting but he had been ambushed.

"Kakashi Hatake, come with us willing or we will have to take you by force," an anbu said, obviously their captain. By his voice and posture, though, it was obvious that he or she was still a kid, one with a over-the-top ego. "But I wouldn't mind, I'm sure no-one would miss a traitor like you."

"Actually, I'm sure some would," Kakashi retorted, he knew that his blond lover would miss him, along with their- yes their- kit. "Unlike you, I have people to love me."

It had hit a nerve because the anbu had snarled and tried to attack the copy-nin. The anbu had forgot about his teammates, and Kakashi would've been stronger than the younger male anyway, but the anbu was held back.

"Shut the hell up!" The anbu shouted and Kakashi gave them a eye-smile. The anbu then found out that Kakashi was toying with him and shouted at the copy-nin, "You bastard, what would you know?! Atleast I had a responsible father and mother, not a stupid father who committed suicide!"

Kakashi's self control snapped at that and before any of them could blink, Kakashi had the anbu pressed against a tree with a kunai at his neck, leaving the anbu's teammates shocked. Kurama had been set down awhile ago and took this chance to run away, seeking Naruto.

"Atleast," Kakashi spat the word out as though it was behind all of his misery, "I learned how to see reality, not some delusion like a snot-nosed brat like you. I learned how to love and worked hard for you, while you had it heaped onto you and you took advantage of that!"

Now, Kakashi had been pissed but he hadn't expected for several more anbu to come out of the shadows and surround him. He sneered underneath his mask and before anyone could stop him, he slit the first anbu's throat. The kid fucking deserved it. He didn't understand pain and never would.

He remembered a sharp pain in his neck before slipping into the welcoming, black, and only darkness.

End Flashback

'Well that explained a lot of things,' Kakashi thought, relaxing when he realized that Kurama was most likely okay. Though, their was also the fear for Naruto's sanity, everyone knew that Naruto was protective over his precious people.

"Well, it seems you're finally awake," A very familiar voice spoke up from the shadows and the figure stepped out. "Kakashi Hatake."

There standing in front of Kakashi, in the Hokage getup no less, was his old student. The same student that hated his own brother for killing his clan. The same student that was always brooding and always seemed mad at every thing. The same student that was the last of his blood-line, and the same one that betrayed Konoha. The one who had almost killed Naruto multiple times.

It was Sasuke Uchiha, his old student that was teammates with Naruto. That same brooding teammate was now Hokage for Konoha. There was that manical gleam for power in the man's eye that Kakashi did not like.

'Well, now the world's gone to hell. Putting Sasuke as Hokage?' Kakashi was only thoughts, too shocked to think anything else.

That's when he noticed a seal at the base of Sasuke's neck and Kakashi froze. It was that damn seal. The same seal that Sasuke had gotten during the jounin exams.

It was that god-damned snake bastard again, Orochimaru.

Yay! I actually think I have a plot now, :> anyway, hoped you enjoyed! It has been a good week I suppose so I shall try to update more because when Summer starts for me, I will going to a camp where we can't have electronics like three days after last day of school, so I need finish this story. Like soon. Anyway, ciao my beloved readers and fellow writers!

-ExtremeYaoiShipper