Through The Keyhole

A man checks into a hotel one night. While checking-in, the woman at the front-desk hands him the key to his room and tells him that on the way to his room is a room that has no number and that it was always locked and used for storage purposes. She warns him to stay away from the room without asking any questions. The man obviously intrigued, goes straight to his room silently. He does spot the locked room on his way, but chooses to ignore it. But, by the second night, the man's curiosity grows deeper and he decides to peep in to the locked room through the keyhole. The room was locked as the woman at the front desk has told him. From the keyhole, the room looks like a normal hotel room similar to his own room. But as his eyes scan the room through the keyhole, he spots an old almost pale woman sitting silently in the corner of the room with her head leaning against the wall. Confused, the man returns to his room. The third night, the man becomes even more curious about what he saw the previous night and his curiosity leads him to the unnumbered room again. As he looks through the keyhole, all he can see is the color red – a very deep shade of red. Maybe the woman had suspected that someone was spying on her, so she might have blocked the keyhole.

The man decides to inquire about the room from the woman at the front desk. She let out a big sigh and asked him if he had peeped through the keyhole? After he confirmed it, she decided to tell him the whole story. Many years ago, a man murdered his wife in the same room and her ghost now haunts it. Her ghost had been described as very pale, except for her eyes, which were bloodshot red