The Tainted Thoothbrushes

this is just gross

A couple from suburban California were vacationing in Jamaica when their room was broken into and everything stolen, with the exception of their camera and their toothbrushes. Considering themselves fortunate to have retained the camera with their vacation photos, they returned home where they had the film developed.

Two pictures were unidentifiable — something like an aerial view of two mounds of earth with a pole in between.

They later realized, to their horror, that it was a photo of their toothbrushes up someone's rear end.

As told by another reader:

A couple from Saskatchewan was enjoying a holiday in Ocho Rios. Late one afternoon they returned to their hotel room to find that thieves had cleaned them out. Everything had been stolen except for their toothbrushes and -- oddly enough -- their camera.

They bought new clothes and suitcases and other needed items, and completed their holiday, continuing to use their camera and their toothbrushes. When they got back to Saskatoon, they had their rolls of film developed.

Among the pictures that they had developed were photographs of two gentlemen in their hotel room inserting the couple's toothbrushes into their rectums.