Chapter 7

Teresa's P.O.V

When Rihito said my husband had something to talk to me about. I thought he came to apologize about the night's incident and of course he's not getting off the hook without a proper apology because only I know what I had to go through yesterday in the dark night in the middle of somewhere when he left me I can't even describe the fear I felt. Thank heavens that I somehow managed to find a telephone booth and thank god that I remembered Rina's number because when my cruel husband threw me out off his car I left my purse in the car which had my phone and money and was the hope I could find my way back home. Of course I had no idea that my husband would leave me there or else I would have held the purse tightly like my life depended on it. But what's done is done so I do expect an apology after what he had made me gone through.

But it's already been 5 minutes and I'm offered with just silence instead of apology.

"You're coming back with me." He simply orders me around.

"Excuse me?" I glared at him. he's supposed to apologize and not order me around.

"I know I shouldn't have done what I did..."

Thank god he at least thinks it was wrong. Good.

"would you mind telling me exactly what you did? just making sure at least you know what you did." I have no intention of letting this matter go easily so do hell with getting in his good books or whatever. I can't pretend to be sweet girl after what he did to me.

He glared at me. I glared back.

He looked down. Good he's guilty at least.

"I left you alone. I know I shouldn't have. I know that was wrong." I already know what's wrong and what's not. I just want his apology that's it.

"And?" I wait for him to apologize.

"and I'm here to.."

"And you're here to?" Just what the hell is taking him so long. you've done some mistake apologize and get done with it.

he sighed.

"and I'm here to take you back home."

"and that's it?" where is the damn sorry?

"yes that's it."

Teresa: "you're here just to bring me back? You want me back home?"

Ryouma: "Yes. Mom's wants you back she misses not having you around."

"You could have sent someone else why come yourself?" I tested him whether he actually came realizing his mistake or someone forced him to?

"I was just passing from here so thought I'll take you along with me."

this jerk! Just passing by? So this jerk is here not to apologize but he was just passing by. Stop kidding me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." of course i'm not going anywhere with him.

Ryouma : "What?"

Teresa :"yes, I'm not going anywhere with you."

Ryouma:"But I'm here to take you back and you are going with me."

"Do not order me around. I'm not simply means I'm not." how dare he order me?

"if you've forgotten you've signed a contract with me and you promised me you'll help me out with my parents you cant back out."

now where the hell did this come from?

"what does our 'contract' marriage has anything to do with this?" i asked him.