Chapter 35

My exam schedule is out and now I'll be busy with my studies. So there maybe extreme late update or no update all all until November. 😥 Well for now enjoy the chapter 😊😊 Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊😊

Teresa's P.O.V

Morning

This is the first time I woke up this early, actually I didn't sleep at all because my husband was so vulnerable, it was fun observing him. I smiled to myself.

He slowly opened his eyes and I smiled at him. He freaked out and got up.

"Good morning husband. Feeling better?" I smiled at him. Well he's going to freak out more when I show him something. Hehehe. 😂😂

"W-why are y-o-u sm-iling like that?" He stammered.

"Why shouldn't I? you gave me a big reason to." I jumped from the bed and leaned towards him.

"What are you talking about?" I slightly leaned back.

"Why are you going back? The whole night you held me so close, I couldn't even breathe." I acted to choke.

"There's no way I'd ever do that." He made a disgusted face.

Wow, he doesn't remember that's even more fun. hehehe.

"What? You don't remember?" I looked at him widening my eyes.

"remember what?" He frowned and looked blank.

Now let the fun start.

"Ok I'll tell you, the whole night you whispered those three magical words in my ear those were music to my ears. I've never been so happy. The great, greater, greatest Ryouma-sama said those words and I thought you can't ever say that." I smiled showing my teeth.

"What words?" He looked at me horrified.

"Those 3 words, I was dying to hear them, actually you should get sick once in a while. Next time I'll treat you to some delicious mouth watering sweets, 'kay?" I laughed.

Yes I'll even pour ice water on him. *Evil laugh* 😈👿

He gulped.

"Wait, I kind of expected you won't remember and I doubt you'll ever say them again, you repeated them like a tape recorder so I recorded it in your phone because my phone was cruelly broken by you." I narrowed my eyes.

I played the recording.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." it played.

He ran to snatch the phone from me.

"Oh what? Not yet, there's more." I ran around the room without pausing it.

"Teresa is the most beautiful girl and I am sorry for calling her ugly. She's the sweetest and cutest girl."

*Flashback*

He's literally choking me. I try to loosen his grip but no luck.

"..sorry." He muttered.

"Huh?" I looked at him but he's still sleeping. Sleep talk?

'It's okay." I patted his head.

"I'm sorry, I am really sorry, Teresa." He muttered again. Oh wait, I've got a good idea. It's once in a lifetime opportunity, I'm not wasting it.

I tried to get up but he won't let me. I struggled and finally got away. Where's my phone? I searched. But then I remembered my demon husband cruelly destroyed my phone. I took his phone and started to record.