Chapter 42

Office

"No Rihito, I'm damn sure something is up." Ryouma expressed his doubt to his best friend.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, for few days my wife is behaving abnormal. No matter how much I tease her she doesn't respond. Usually she would've prepared to strangle me the time I utter the next word Or at least the next day, she would have burnt my important file or drew something on my face to take revenge but now all she does is smile at me as if I am not teasing her but instead I've done something good. She's behaving abnormal." Ryouma complained.

"So you want her to burn your important files?"

"Rihito, I was just giving an example."

"It's good that she's just smiling at you and not strangling you right?"

"Yeah, but it's boring." Ryouma said sulking.

"Oh, so you should have been honest with her. You should have told her that she is your type, poor girl she wouldn't have to put this much of effort." Rihito pitied Teresa.

"What?" Ryouma looked at his friend with a puzzled expression.

"Don't you remember, you're the one who told her your type sweet, simple and polite." Rihito reminded him.

"Yeah but I was just joking. I don't exactly have a type."

"Yeah and your dear wife actually believed you. She didn't realize that you were purposely listing out the characters exactly her opposite just because you got jealous of Ren."

"I wasn't jealous." Ryouma denied.

"You're still saying that? You'll regret it someday. Anyway, poor girl just go and tell her you were kidding and you'll get your normal wife back." Rihito suggested.

"So, you're telling me that she's trying to be the type of girl i like?" A small smile appeared on Ryouma's face.

"Ryouma I thought you were smart enough to notice this. You know how she is, why would she suddenly tolerate your teasing that too with a smile?"

"Because she's planning something big along with my mother and when I let my guard down, she'll attack me." Ryouma said confidently.

" And you're such an idiot. You husband and wife both are dumb and dense, can't even realize what you feel for each other." Rihito said clicking his tongue.

"So you're actually saying that she's doing this for me?" Ryouma asked again.

"No she's doing it for me. Of course you idiot, it's all for you." Rihito yelled.

Ryouma grins.

"Ooo now someone's blushing huh?" Rihito teased his best friend.

"Just stop your nonsense." Ryouma rolled his eyes. "But thanks, I've got a new thing to tease her her with. She'll definitely react to this." Ryouma smirked and went out.

"God, he doesn't even know he's happy knowing that she's doing all this for him and not because he got a new thing to tease her. Why is he my friend? He just knows how to get jealous and come and complain to me and I have to bear his tantrums. Poor me." Rihito patted his own shoulder. " I don't remember him being this dumb. I guess love does make one dumb, but I pity him." Rihito clicked his tongue.

Ryouma went to his wife but his smile disappeared when he saw his wife sticking close to Ren and chatting happily.

But Ryouma was in good mood and he didn't want to ruin it so he ignored Ren. "Aren't you done?" he asked his wife.