Chapter 58

I receive another flower from this so called secret admirer. This is the fourth in this week that I received from him. For the first time, receiving flowers can be creepy too. I sigh. But his note tells me we've met before and again we'll be meeting soon, tonight's party. Just who the hell is this? I kick the flower bouquet, 'Sorry dear flowers' I mutter and lie on the bed. I turn my head to the side and see the flowers sent by my ex-husband, I roll to the side and caress them smiling. As promised, he didn't send anything for a whole day but as soon as the sun rose the next day, my room turned into a flower garden again. I stop by each bouquet and read his lovely notes again.

'I am not good with words but still I'll try.'

'You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.'

'When I first met you, I had no idea you would be so important to me'

'I love you, you annoy me more than I ever thought possible but I want to spend every minute with you irritating me. This is not so romantic but still ;)'

' When you smile, my whole world lights up.'

'I can be annoying, arrogant, weird, and sometimes overly emotional but I'll always love you like there's no tomorrow.'

What has gotten into him? Was he always like this? I remember my birthday week and smile; He was but always hid behind his cold and arrogant self. I pout.

My ringtone brings me back from my thoughts; I look at the screen and smile. "Yes?"

"Thinking about me?" I sense him grin. What the? How does he know? I look at my window but the curtains are closed. I sigh with relief. "Stop giving yourself this much importance, I have many things to do than think about you." I reply quickly.

"But I am thinking about you always."

"That's your problem then, Mr. ex-husband. Nothing I can help with."

"What's with this Mr. ex-husband?"

"But that's what you are, Mr. ex-husband."

"Then I got to do something about this quickly." He sighs. "And my lady only you have the solution to my problem. I want to see you. Meet me?" I sense him grin again.

"Can't."

"Why? Teresa, it's already 10 days and I've got only 2 weeks and 5 days." He yells anxiously.

"Dad's home and I don't want to give him a shock by meeting you. And I've got a party to attend." I reply.

"What party?"

"Some business party, I have no idea about." I reply a little embarrassed.

I wasn't ever interested in business party but since I married this perfect businessman and he made me join his office I sort of remembered every businessman's name but now I'm blank again. My brain's like that, it easily deletes the info on the not so important things, but now I'm back into this business world, god save me from getting embarrassed tonight. I pray silently.

I hear him sigh. "I didn't want to attend this party but I guess, see you at the party then."

"You're coming too?" I ask him surprised.

"You thought I wasn't invited?"

Oops, totally slipped out of my mind. How can HE not be invited?

"So, Miss Teresa Scarlet, see you tonight. Bye."

"Hmm." I nod. "No, wait, wait..." Too late, He hung up already. Oh damn, what do I do? Party means unveiling the secret admirer.... Secret admirer and Mr. ex-husband... I haven't told him about this secret admirer! Wait, why am I worried about that? He's not my husband anymore. He is ex-husband and whom I meet and whom I don't is none of his business and it's not like I'm cheating on him, he's not even my boyfriend! Relax Teresa! I take a deep breath. Oh no! Mr. ex-husband and dad... How am I going to handle this? My dad will explode if he sees him. You gave him a chance, whispered my subconscious. If dad gets to know about this, I'm so dead!! Dad won't say anything because he himself told me I can do whatever I want, it's my life and like before he won't interfere in my decision on marriage or my life. But he won't be happy to see Ryouma at all at least not after the stunts he pulled to meet me. I can clearly imagine the look on his face. How will I face him? I don't want to step out of my house anymore. I hide under my blanket.