Chapter 32

Rihito's P.O.V

"Hey buddy! What's up?" I called my bff to check upon him and ask him about my advice.

"You're dead." He snapped at me.

"Huh? What did I do? And what happened to your voice?"

"It's all your fault. If I see you, first thing I'll do is break your nose." He growled.

"Spare my face dude or my girls will hate me. And what did I do that you want to ruin my super handsome face?"

"you're the one who told me to like all the things she like, show her I'm better than her stupid best friend. Now because of that I've caught a cold." He sneezed.

"Bless you, looks like Ren gave you a tough challenge, huh?" I pitied my friend.

"That Ren is not even near to a challenge, those sweet cakes and ice cream were tough to handle. I don't wanna hear the name 'sweet'. Yuck!" He gagged.

"Hahahha!! Wait a minute so you're telling me that you actually had sweets? that too cakes and ice cream?" I laughed.

"yeah, and not just one, he had six and i barely managed. oh my god i don't even want to think about it." he sounded like he was about to cry.

"you had six cakes? Are you crazy man? You cant even have a single chocolate and you ate entire six? Wow I only heard till now but today I've seen it, love truly makes one helpless." Really? this is insane.

"shut up. I don't love anyone." he said defensively.

"Oh really? We're back to this topic again? Ryouma, why don't you stop being an idiot and just accept you are in love with your wife!" I don't understand when will he stop lying to himself.

"I'm not." He retorted.

"Oh yeah? Then the guy who doesn't even like to hear the word 'sweet' had entire six 'sweet' cakes? Why? Because he doesn't like his wife spending time with her childhood friend/ best friend whom she met after 3 years. Seriously Ryouma? Whom are you kidding?"

"It's just that as long as she's my wife she's not allowed to flirt with any other guy."

"Yes, of course. It must be written in the contract?" I mocked him.

"No." He replied curtly.

"Ryouma, grow up. I don't call that flirting. It's just you being jealous." I tried to get the thing inside his head.

"If you're talking rubbish again, I'm hanging up. Bye." He cut the call.

"Jeez, this guy! What do I do with him? I feel sorry for my sister." I clicked my tongue.

Teresa's P.O.V

"I know, I'm really sorry for yesterday. We didn't get to talk again. Okay, fine. Tonight let's meet at the club, 'kay? I'll listen to everything and i'll even help you with it. Promise. Now cheer up, hmm?" I called Ren and apologized.

Ren: "Fine but this time I hope your husband doesn't tag along."

"I said I'm sorry and my husband isn't that bad." I pouted.

"I know he's not but my problem is serious and you need to help me out with it." He whined.

"Yes yes of course. Why fear when Teresa is here? Relax my child this super great Teresa will solve every problem of yours 'kay?" I assured him.

Ren: "Okay I'll wait for you in the club then, sharp 7pm."

"I'll be there." I nodded.

Ren: "Okay now go to your husband, if he sees you on phone, he'll created another issue and don't you dare tell him you're meeting me or he'll tag along again. "

Teresa: "Huh what do you mean?"

"Nothing, you're just dense. Bye." He cut the call.

"What? Calling me dense? Why?" I murmured.

*sneeze*

I heard my husband sneeze and went to him.

"Oho, here have this hot herbal tea, it'll help." I handed him the tea.

"I don't like tea." He narrowed his eyes.

"yeah and you love ice cream. Just shut up and finish this, don't argue with me." I glared at him.

He pouted.

"Come on. Take a sip." I pointed my finger at him.

He took a sip and made a disgusted face.

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Why are you torturing me?" He kept the cup on the table and crossed his arms.

"husband i'm your secretary it's my duty to see my boss does his work properly and his work doesn't hamper because of a cold no? I'm just being a good secretary like you told me to." I teased him.

He took another sip.

"Good boy, now finish it all 'kay?" I smiled at him.

Evening

"Let's go." He said from inside the car.

"Actually I'm going to the club today." I scratched my head.

"club?" He looked at me.

"with Rina." I lied.

"oh I'll drop you then, hop in." He opened the door.

"No, it's okay. I'll go by myself." I smiled.

"No. Last time I left you alone you got yourself kidnapped, I don't want a headache again so I'll drop you and no arguments. Get in the car." He signed with his hand.

I got inside the car.

"Yeah actually I forgot about that. You had a headache? Worried for me? How sweet." I decided to tease him a little.

"Worried about you? I was worried about kidnappers. They didn't knew they kidnapped a disaster." He shaked his head pitying the kidnappers.

"Very funny, I know you were very worried. What do you think if I was not there then you'll tell me whatever you want and I'll believe you? I have my informant, she told me really interesting things like how you wanted to kill the kidnappers and all." I tried to suppress my laugh seeing the expressions my husband was making.

"Not at all, I was least worried. It was just mom and dad going crazy." He rolled his eyes.

"Really? I even heard kidnappers were happy to be sent in the prison as long as they could get away from you. Because of course my husband is a badass demon." I smiled and winked.

"Aigoo, don't give yourself too much importance." He pinched my nose and drove the car.

"Of course they have to be scared they kidnapped my wife, Mrs. Ryouma Carlton. I have to keep my reputation you know?" he said raising his left eyebrow.

"You won't die if you accept that you were worried ok?" I hit his arm.

"I said I was worried." He agreed.

I smiled.

"But only for kidnappers." He stick his tongue out.

"Just you wait someday, I'll make you agree you worried for me and not those kidnappers." I made a 'humph' sound and crossed my arms and faced forward. I saw my husband smile from the corner of my eyes.

"What are you smiling for?" I glared at him.

"Go ahead and try, you're thousand years too early for that." He winked at me.

Not only you'll agree to this but I'll also make you confess that you're in love with me very soon. My plan did backfire but there's no way I'll admit defeat so soon. You'll fall for me and you'll be the one to confess first, that I'll make sure of. I smirked at the thought.

*************************************************************************************

Looks like our Teresa has taken up a new challenge to make Ryouma confess first. Let's see if she succeeds or she'll so it first. hehe 😉😏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊😊