Chapter 9

Ryuu Carlton's wife, Midori comes happily humming with charming smile on her face, which he hadn't seen for quite a while because of their son and his wife's conflict. She sat at the side of the bed and excitedly tell him the reason of her happiness.

"Ryuu, they are getting along pretty well. Seeing them having pillow fight reminded me of their childhood. Remember, they always used to fight but also couldn't stay away from each other for long. Seeing them together made my worries disappear. Oh Ryuu I'm so happy. I'm glad they're getting along so well. And I know after this honeymoon trip, they'll get even better."

She snugged in his arm. Seeing his wife sleeping with a cheerful smile on her face really warmed his heart.

The next day.

Yesterday only his wife's eyes were crying tears of joy but today they were weeping badly. The reason of course was their one and only son. He not only managed to cancel his honeymoon trip which Ryuu very much expected but also managed to make his mother cry. Well of course she didn't cry just because her son cancelled the trip because in the corner of her heart she knew he would do that. The reason she was crying was because she saw her son and daughter-in-law fighting, ready to murder each other.

Midori got them married only because she didn't want her son to spend his life alone because of his past. She simply wanted him to move on and she saw some hope when Ryouma actually showed some interest on a girl: his childhood friend Teresa. So she did everything in her power to get them married in which of course her husband provided every support he could. She thought that Teresa could heal his wounded heart but instead her son was wounding hers. Midori was now really starting to regret her decision.

Ryuu Carlton couldn't bear to see his wife cry, he would do anything to bring smile on her face.

The next day he called his son in his room and handed a file. He explained every detail about the meeting he was going to have with Mr. Parker and told his son that he should crack the deal at any cost as Mr. Parker was a very important client. He handed his son an envelope containing the tickets to Hawaii where the meeting would be held. He explained his son that Mr. Parker and his wife were indeed on a holiday and Ryouma will have to join them there. He handed his son two tickets, one for him and one for his wife and also told his son to act like a perfect couple in front of them as it was important to impress them. And if Ryouma had any problem, he would send his cousin Sam and his wife.

Teresa's P.O.V

Just great! how horrible can a day be?

First of all I got to know that I'll have to spend my next 2 weeks with Mr monkey. Secondly my husband left me alone in the airport and went somewhere because of an important meeting. Seriously? Its amazing how he manages to find work everywhere. Thirdly the airline misplaced my luggage, not anyone else but mine wow.

And last but not the least when I reached the hotel because of someone's stupid skateboard I slipped into the pool and I don't even have spare clothes to change to! great!

I entered the hotel room and took a shower and since I don't have my clothes and my husband won't be back by the late night I borrowed his shirt. I looked myself in the mirror and the shirt covered me to my knees, literally a dress for me and for the first time I'm thankful for my husband's great height. I ordered the food on room service and to pass my time I opened the karaoke and sang and danced crazily on the song "Bad Romance" by lady gaga climbing on the bed.

Rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-roma-mamaa!

Ga-ga-oh-la-la!

Want your bad romance