Chapter 50

"I need to know my position in your life. What do you think of me? Straight to the point, what are your feelings for me?"

"I-"

"Argh! I'm simply asking you if you love me or not?" Teresa shouted with frustration, not even letting him speak.

"Let me speak, would yo---"

"Do you love me or not? Because I love you!" She shouted impatiently.

"What? Say it again." Ryouma came closer.

"Look what you made me say? Cancel it, cancel it. I didn't say anything and you didn't hear anything okay?" She shake her head violently.

"But why?"

"Because you were supposed to say it first, idiot. Now look what you made me do! You're always messing up my plans. I was not supposed to fall for a demon like you but look at me I fall for you every single minute. I mean I was supposed to hate you right? You're so mean, not good to me at all but every time I see you my heart participates on a marathon, when you're near me, my heart beat skyrockets forget that I can't even breathe properly and your smile, let's just not talk about it, that nearly stops my heart. Wait does that mean I like bad boy types?" She thought for a minute. "Whatever, But I thought since I lost already at least I'll have you confess but no....." She paused. "wait a minute just now did I confess everything?" She shouted at the realization.

He nodded.

"Oh damn, see this is what you do to me. Cancel it, cancel it, I didn't say anything and you didn't hear anything. Haven't you heard the one who is confessed to has the other wrapped around their little finger? Argh! I could die of embarrassment." She whined. "No, I can't stay here anymore." She walked to her closet and started to pack her things.

"What the hell are you doing?" He stopped her.

"Packing my bags." She replied.

"I can see that too, but why?" He shouted.

"I breached the contract see and Why should I stay, if you think I like my best friend after all these things I've done just for you." She glared at him pointing her hair. "Why should I stay when you don't even love me? " She started to cry.

"Who said I don't?" He pulled her close and kissed her. "Do hell with this contract! Who said you can leave me? I won't allow it, never. Just calm down." He touched her forehead with his.

He placed her hand over his heart which was beating crazily. "This is what you do to me. Only you, no one else made feel like this ever before."He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Just a sight of you makes by heart skip a beat, you're bad for my heart."

"You crashed in my perfect life and made me a complete mess, I can't even think straight anymore. I always knew what I wanted, everything in proper place, everything under my control but since the very first day you came, my whole life has taken a 180 degree turn.You're the one because of whom I don't even have control over me anymore, I even surprised myself with the things I've done, that you made me do, the things I would've never imagined i'd ever do. I never lost my cool never, but from the day you entered my life, I'm never calm. If I see myself now, I am not the man I was a year ago, you made me realize that sometimes being mess is good too, you made me change and I didn't even realize when I started to love this change. I was not really a jealous type and I never showed my feelings to anyone but you surprisingly crumble my calm composure, I can't even stand anyone touch a single strand of your hair. You bring both the best and worst out of me. Your smile lightens my world up and your tears want me to burn down the entire world and after turning me into a mess, from which I see no point of return to my old self, I don't even want to return, I already can't imagine my life without you. Heck, I don't even want a life without you, I won't allow you to leave me. Take responsibility I won't let you run away. You're mine and I'll destroy every single thing which even has a small possibility, to take you away from me."