Reckoning

©JRF2016

{Reid's POV} I knew Charlie was right. I should just confess, tell her the truth so we could work past this. I couldn't find the words to tell her, though. She was going to be hurt; she was going to be mad. Mad was an understatement. If she beat the hell out of Lisa for one little kiss, one little mention of her name, she'd probably kill her for this. I hold her hand as she leads me upstairs.

She turns around when she gets to the bedroom door and wraps her arms around my neck. She pulls me in for a kiss as we walk through the door. "I missed you tonight Chief." I smile into her kiss. I love this woman with every beat of my heart but I can't figure out for the life of me why I was doing everything in my power to screw this up? Her hands were roaming free over my entire body as she lifts my shirt over my head. I couldn't think of anything but her broken heart after I tell her what had happened with Lisa. "What's wrong with you, Reid? You're clearly distracted right now."

"I'm just worried, I'm still not too sure about this place, if we can really be safe here."

She moves around me and pushes me back onto the bed. I scoot back toward the top of the bed as she crawls over me. She smiles devilishly as she places light kisses from my waist band up to my neck and then back down again. She unbuttons my jeans and slides them off as she crawls back over on top of me again. She presses her lips to mine and I feel her smile. She keeps her lips on mine as she opens her eyes and stares deep into mine. She was still straddling me as she stands on her knees and lifts her shirt over her head revealing her firm breasts. I reach up and gently start squeezing as she grinds against my stiffening member. She takes my hands in hers and holds them above my head as she kisses me again. Releasing my hands she trails kisses back down to my waist then moves her eyes up to look at me and smiles, her lips still pressed against my skin. She moves down even farther and runs her tongue along my rigid manhood causing me to release a caveman like grunt. My pleasure mounts as she wraps her lips around me. I tangle my fingers in her hair now as she begins to move up and down faster and sucking harder until I finally have full release. She crawls up next to me and lays her head on my chest and her warm, soft breasts against my skin causing my heart to race. I wrap my arm around her pulling her into me tighter. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly swipe it away. I was hoping she didn't notice but she sits up and stares down at me. "Was it that good, Chief?" She smiles, "It brought a tear to your eye." She leans down and kisses me again. I didn't know what to say to her. How do I tell her that I screwed up, again? I smile back at her and pull her back down laying her head on my chest and soon feel sleep overtake me.

I was awakened by someone lightly knocking on the door. I sit up and see Rachel lying next to me, asleep. I pull the blanket over her as I stand up and put my jeans back on. I sleepily walk over to the door and crack it open to see Charlie staring at me. "Did you tell her?" I scratch the back of my head trying to figure out what I was going to say to my son. Before I could lie to him and tell him yes he blurted out, "You didn't tell her!"

"Shhhh, Charlie. She's sleeping." I try to quiet him so he didn't wake her up. I couldn't do this, it was bad enough that Charlie knew what a dirt bag I was, I couldn't break her heart like this. "Dad, you need to tell her now before she finds out on her own. Or someone else decides to tell her."

"Tell me what before someone else does," Rachel slides her arms around my waist and places a sleepy kiss on my neck. I look at Charlie and give him a slight nod, hoping that he would let me handle this. His face was glowing red with anger now as he glares back at me. "Dad wasn't working last night. He was at Lisa's!" I feel Rachel's arms fall from me as her body moves away from mine. "Tommy told me when he came back over. He saw dad leaving her bedroom." I clench my jaw. I was so angry at Charlie right now, why did he have to do this now? My own son just ratted me out. I couldn't think about that right now though. I quickly turn to Rachel who was staring at the floor as she slowly backed her way up to the bed. She was in shock. I walk up to her and put my hands on her shoulders. I start to speak but she jumps up and shoves me backward. "Don't touch me!" She screams as she approaches me and shoves me again. "You son of a bitch! I thought we were passed this Lisa thing, I thought you," she stops right there. She falls to her knees, tears streaming down her face. I sit down on the floor beside her. I try to pull her into a hug but she pushes me away again. She wipes the tears off her face, "Don't Reid. Just don't touch me right now." She stands herself up still glaring down at me and then walks out of the room. {end Reid's POV}