Chapter 1

" Goodnight Kiss" is a HeelshireBoi fanfiction that is based on the 2016 film, The Boy.

Warning: This fanfic is NSFW and contains content that might be disturbing to some readers. With that said, it is highly advised that you take a look over the trigger warnings listed in the description before reading.

Thank you and enjoy!

Chapter 1

"I'll be good," Brahms said in his regular voice, " I will."

Struggling to get the small door open was no use. You gave up and sat with your knees to your chest. Shaking and breathing heavily. Brahms knelt down, his large body didn't look like he was able to fit. He held out his hand.

" Come out (y/n), I won't hurt you." His voice was gentle.

You looked at him and shook your head vigorously. Why would you believe him? He just killed your ex. And you sure as hell know that you are not going to stay here any longer. You were going to call the cops and leave. But how?

Your POV:

Brahms got aggravated when I disobeyed him. He let out a small growl and sat against the wall across from me. One leg bent and the other stretched across. His arm rested on his knee. He ran his fingers through his curly black hair.

" If you're not gonna come out now, then I'll just wait here until you do. However long that will be. I don't care."

Tears started blurring my vision. I put my head down in my arms and cried. I guess I'm never getting out then. I'll never see my family and friends again. After minutes of crying, I drifted off to sleep unknowingly.

Brahms POV:

It felt like she'd been crying for forever. If she thinks that'll make me feel guilty and let her go, she's wrong. Suddenly, I realized the crying had come to a stop. I leaned one ear closer to where she sat and heard her snoring lightly.

This is my chance to go in and get her. I crawled in the tight space. My shoulder hit on some parts of the pipes around me. As I reached her, I put one arm around her neck and the other under her legs. I picked her up, just above the ground and backed out. I hoped she wouldn't wake up. I don't feel like dealing with her struggling to get away. I was so tired.

When I got her out successfully I went into the kitchen and sat her down in the chair. I grabbed rope and tied her hands behind the back of the chair and her feet to the legs of the chair. As I tied the last rope she winced in pain. Her eyes opened and widened when she saw what I had done to her. I watched her struggle to get out.

" Why are you doing this to me?" She cried, " Let me go! Please!"

I stood up and looked down at her. I touched her (h/c) hair and then her cheek with the back of my fingers. She backed her head slightly to the side. Feeling embarrassed and a bit annoyed, I moved my hand back.

" If I let you go you'll run off to the police. I can't let you do that." I said.

" I won't say anything. Please, just let me go. I promise, I'll act like nothing even happened." She pleaded.

I quickly gripped her wrist and held it tightly.

" Ahh!" She yelled.

" You think I'll believe that?!" I said, " Listen to me carefully. You're mine now and you're not going anywhere. See what happens when you don't follow the rules?!?? YOU GET PUNISHED."