Chapter 7

Note: Sorry if these chapters seem short. It's just that I wanted it to leave off there. c: I don't think there will be an update tomorrow. I'm not feeling well. :/

(Y/n) had fallen asleep. I didn't want to move, afraid I'd wake her up. Not that I wanted to move anyway...Instead, I just stayed there and watched her sleep. Not long after I found myself starting to get tired. My eyes felt like they had weights on them. I finally let them shut, falling into a quick slumber.

I lie on my bed. Surrounded by the empty darkness of my room.

" (Y/n)!" I call out. My voice bounces of the walls and echoes.

I get off the bed and walk with my hands in front of me. Once I feel the handle of the door knob I open it and look down the hall. I see a faint ball of light and follow it. As I get closer to it, it moves. Like it's trying to lead me somewhere. It brings me to the library. There's a little boy playing the piano. It was me. My mother walks into the room and begins yelling, "You played the wrong key!" She brings her hand up and strikes him. The little boy touches his cheek that's grew red and cries in pain. After, the ball of light appears again and takes me to the kitchen. At the dining table sat my mother and I. Father stood next to her with his hand on her shoulder. Sadness and disappointment in both of their eyes.

"Oh Brahms how could you do this! Emily was your friend! Your only friend. Why Brahms??" Mother yelled.

" I didn't do it mummy!"

" Stop this right now," said Father, "we've taught you better than this. The cops will be here any minute now!"

" I can't let them take my baby away!" My mother yells, "we must do something! Quick, find a place to hide! Brahms, the walls! Hide in the walls!"

The ball of light comes again and leads me to the front door and then disappears. Light peaking out from underneath. I open the doors and see that the sky was bright and the sun was shining. Shining on (y/n).

And then I woke up. I crack my eyes open and look around the room. I was still in the library, I guess I was dreaming. I turn my head and look down, my eyes met with (y/n). I didn't realize her head was still on my shoulder and mine was on top of hers. She quickly moved her head from under me and stood up.

" S-sorry I fell asleep on you. I-I'm gonna go to my room now." Her cheeks were a bright pink. She turned around and speed walked out of the room.

Why did I have that dream? What does it mean?! (Y/n)...Before I saw her it was dark and depressing. And after, it was bright and happy. Did my dream mean that I've found my light, to finally escape this darkness?