Chapter 8

Brahms POV:

I wasn't able to sleep after that. I stayed up all night. When the sun came up I expected (y/n) to come and wake me up. But she didn't so I just stayed in bed. I waited and waited for her, but, she never came. It was about 2am in the afternoon. Angered and worried I got up and headed to her room. I pounded on her door. When she unlocked and opened it she was all dressed up. She wore a red longed sleeved dress that was laced at the bottom with lace cuffs and a scalloped neckline.

" What is it, Brahms?" She said while putting on her earrings and walking to the mirror.

" You didn't wake me up."

" Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I forgot. Why don't you just get yourself ready for today?" She asked.

I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders to turn her around.

" Brahms, what are you doing? You're scaring me."

" Why can't you bathe and dress me today?!" I yelled.

Your POV:

His grip tightened on my shoulders.

" I-I'm heading out soon...I had to get myself ready first, I'm sorry."

" Where are you going?" He asked as he brought his hands down.

" Out to eat with some friends," I said while rubbing my shoulders.

" But, you have to watch me!" He growled.

" Brahms please-."

" No! You're not leaving." He said.

" I promise I'll make it home before midnight!" I grabbed his hand and massaged it with my thumb. Hoping to change his mind.

" I called for a taxi, they're coming to get me any minute now."

As soon as I said that the doorbell rang.

I let go of Brahms' hand and grabbed my purse, ready to leave.

" I'm gonna go now okay?" Brahms stayed silent. Staring down at me, eyes blazing.

I turned to leave and suddenly, Brahms came up and hugged me from behind. His arms around my waist and head buried in my neck.

" Don't go. I'm sorry I scared you. I've just been waiting for you to wake me for so long. I got a little angry. You didn't follow the rules again."

His voice was so soft. I understood why he was angry but that didn't change my mind. I took his arms off me continued on my way out. I took one more look at the house before getting in the taxi. I looked in my bedroom window and saw the sihlouette of his body behind the curtains.

~•~

Brahms POV:

Only a few minutes passed since she's left me alone. I roamed through the empty hallways to kill time.

blllllrrgh

My belly growled. I walked down into the kitchen and saw a couple frozen meals in the freezer. I grabbed the fettuccine alfredo and put it in the microwave. After, I started eating. For a microwaved meal, it wasn't that bad. But, it was nothing compared to what (y/n) would make. Even though I'd be hidden most of the time, didn't mean I didn't like her company. The fact that she was here made me feel safe and didn't have to worry about her. But, knowing that she wasn't...Made me feel sad. After eating, I didn't move from the dining room.

What do I do now?

Usually (y/n) and I would continue with our daily schedule. Even sometimes we'd do something different. Go on walks outside around the house, feed the birds that would come near the pond.

I missed her presence. I got up and headed to the living room. I sat in the chair near the window. I'll wait for her to come back.