Chapter 21

Note: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I was extremely uncomfortable while writing this but I did it for you all. I never wrote anything like this before. I am a pure and innocent girl. In order to write this, I had to search things up and read other smuts. XD Anyways, hope you enjoy reading! I know you will!

HEELSHIREBOI HERE 5 YEARS LATER. I've been corrupted. Read my latest fanfic " The Broken Doll" for more smut.
~•~

Today was my last day in Ohio and I was finally heading back to England. The week spent with my family was something that I really needed. But, I just couldn't wait to go back home. Once I made it to the house, I went inside and left my luggage and bags at the door. I immediately called for Brahms.

" Brahms! I'm home!"

He walked out slowly from behind the stairs. Once I saw his face, my eyes started flooding with tears.

" You didn't miss me at all, did you?" I said.

He continued walking towards me. I faced the ground making strands of hair fall, covering my face.

" You said you don't love me," I muttered out between my cries, " But I still love you, and I want to say that I'm-."

Brahms didn't let me finish that sentence and pulled me into a tight hug.

" I didn't mean it when I said that. I was just angry, and for no good reason. I still love you, and while you were away, I kept thinking about you. I missed you so much. I was angry at myself for acting like a complete jerk towards you. You shouldn't be the one apologizing, I should. I'm sorry, (y/n). I'm so sorry."

He pulled away from the hug and lifted my chin up. He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

" Will you please forgive me?"

I cleared my throat, " I-I forgive you.."

We kissed and he told me that he shouldn't be forgiven so easily.

" I kept thinking about you, too," I said.

" Really?"

I nodded, "Mhm."

DON'T READ THIS PART UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE IT. Warning: Smut aka the moment you've all been waiting for.

" You thought about what? How you missed me so much," he paused and looked at me with hungry eyes. Scanning my body up and down, " How much you missed my kisses and my touch."

He whispered those last two words which sent shivers down my spine. My heart started beating faster with excitement.

" What did you do in the hotel all by yourself? Did you think about what I might do to you when you get back?"

He licked his lips and gave a quick smirk before lifting me up. He brought me upstairs and into my room. As I laid on the bed, Brahms climbed on top of me and started kissing me. His kisses moved down to my neck. I moaned softly as he sucked and nibbled at my skin. It felt much better than the last time. We started taking our clothes off until we were completely naked. Brahms eyes moved all over my body. I laughed nervously and looked down.

" You're so beautiful," he said.

My self-esteem boosted a little when he said that. The way he looked at me was as if I was some type of goddess or something. I checked out Brahms. He was fit, definitely above average. And just as I expected, for him being such a tall man, he carried a large package. Brahms was hesitant to touch me at first but got comfortable after he saw that I was enjoying it. After, he pushed me down by my shoulders and left a trail of kisses down my stomach to my clit. With every kiss, my body twitched. His finger moved along the folds of my lips, teasing me. He put one finger in and started pulsing, in and out slowly. His tongue followed after and used his thumb to rub my clit. I felt loads of pleasure and sensation running through my body and not long after, I felt myself cum. I let out a loud moan and watch as Brahms licked me off his fingers. I switched places with Brahms after. His 7 inch member twitched in my hand. I moved it up and down slowly. Brahms gave out a low growl. I forgot that he never experienced this before. He was sensitive to every touch. One hand stroked his cock while I swirled my tongue around the tip. Soon after, I took most of him in my mouth. My head bobbed up and down, rhythmically with my strokes. I sucked my cheeks in and looked at Brahms. His head was thrown back and his moaning got louder and more out of control. That's when I decided to stop. Brahms got on top of me, my legs wrapped around him. He put the tip inside me slowly.

" Ahhh~," he groaned, "You're so tight."

Brahms put every inch of him inside me and thrusted. His thrusts were slow, scared he might hurt me. It hurt for awhile but the pain soon went away.

" Fast-er," I moaned.

Brahms obeyed and sped up the pace. My hips moved with his. He moved his head down to kiss me. His thrusts began getting sloppier. We were both about to reach our climax.

" You have to pull out Brahms." I said in between breaths.

He nodded and we moaned in unison. As I came, Brahms pulled out of me. My stomach was soon covered in his cum. He collapsed next to me and said that it felt amazing. We cleaned up after and fell fast asleep.

Another note: It's sad how this is one of my longest chapters ever. I feel so dirty now. Time to cleanse myself in a tub of holy water now. #BrahmsPullOutGameIsStrong OKAY BYE.