Chapter 3

" No....no..." I said to myself.

Suddenly he lifted me up. I pounded on his chest demanding he put me down. He sat me on the kitchen table and told me to keep still. He went into a fridge and draw to take out an ice pack and a stretchy band of tape. He took my ankle and observed it. It had a big purple and black bruise on it. Brahms put the small ice pack to it.

" Hold it here for a second," he said.

I held it and he wrapped the tape around it to keep it in place. After he was done he just stood there in front of me looking down. He looked like an 8 year-old boy who was just disciplined by his parents. It made me feel some sort of sympathy for him.

" I'm sorry if I hurt you. Next time, follow the rules." He said as he carried me again. He led me upstairs and into my room. I sat up on the bed and waited for him to leave. And when he did I thought to myself, what will happen next? Will this be my life forever?

The next morning, I woke up around 9am. I saw the list of rules outside my door. I picked it up and headed to Brahms' room. I noticed that some rules were taken and different ones were added.

1. No guests

2. Never leave Brahms alone

3. Clean the traps

4. When you leave you must come back before midnight

5. Kiss goodnight

I knocked on the door to his room. There was no answer so I tried opening it. I twisted the door knob and pushed, it was unlocked. I entered the room and saw Brahms sleeping in the bed. He just about fit in it. I whispered his name, "Brahms...It's time to wake up."

His eyes remained closed. He looked so peaceful and harmless. I cleared my throat and put my hand on his shoulder to shake him. " Wake up."

With that, his eyes shot open and I jumped back. " It's t-time to wake up."

He lifted the covers off of him and and sat up with his legs off the bed. As I turned to leave he grabbed my hand. " Now dress me." He said. I looked at his eyes. It's the only way to tell what he was feeling. They were full of lust. He pointed to the clothes that were folded on the seat of the rocking chair. I walked over to it and placed it next to Brahms. " You're old enough to change yourself, aren't you?" I said.

He stood up in front of me. He was so close I could feel his heavy breaths roll across my skin. " Take my clothes off," He whispered in my ear.

I lifted my shaky hands and started unbottoning his pajamas, revealing his sculpted body. I could feel the back of my neck get hot and myself blushing. Brahms grabbed my hand and started pulling it towards his stomach for me to touch. I couldn't pull away since he gripped it so tightly. When my hand was on it I felt his soft skin. When he let go of my hand I quickly took it off of him and grabbed his white shirt. I put it over his head and he put his arm through the holes. Then I helped put on a blue and green flannel. Next, was his pants. I looked up at him and then back down. I put my hands on the sides of his pants and started pulling them off. After, I noticed that his boxers started getting tight on him. I stepped away and turned around quickly, " You can do the rest. I'll be downstairs to get breakfast ready for you." As I walked out the door I heard short laughter.