Chapter 9

Your POV:

It took about an hour and half to get to Dorchester, London. I arrived at the front entrance of, Alain Ducasse, one of the most expensive restaurants in England. They serve the most exquisite French cuisines. The outside was lit with beautiful fairy lights and lanterns. The inside had a big, crystal chandelier with red carpeting and magnificent ice sculptures. I've never been to such a high class restaurant before. My ex was so controlling and protective over me that he never let me go out anywhere. Afraid that lots of people would hit on me and I'd fall for them and leave him. Such nonsense. Of course, when I asked him why he would do this he'd say, " Because I love you." The reason why he wanted me to be with him was because he knows he could never find anyone better. I was the best.

I entered the restaurant and told the waiter I was with a friend named "Ryan Harrison". He took me to their table and everyone greeted me with smiles and hugs. My friend Ryan, Jamie, Eli, and Allison was there. They were all friends from work. We sat at the table and talked. I was so amazed by everything but didn't want it to be noticeable. Everyone acted so nonchalant, like this is just another night out at some restaurant. But to me, this was like Disneyland.

" Hello, my name is Gerald (hehehe, if you've seen Finding Dory) and I'll be your waiter. What may I get you all to drink?"

" I'll have a Sparkling Rose," said Allison.

" One glass of Chardonnay," Jamie replied.

" I'll have that too please," Ryan requested.

" Pinot Noir, please," said Eli.

" And for you?" Asked the waiter.

" Um...Do you have piña coolatas?"

" Yes we do," he replied.

" I'll have that then."

Once the waiter left, everyone started chuckling to themselves.

" What's so funny?" I asked.

" Oh nothing," said Allison.

" It's just that, we come to an expensive restaurant where you can get the best wine and you want a piña coolata. It's just weird," said Eli.

I just shrugged.

" C'mon guys, stop picking on little (y/n)," said Ryan, with a cheeky grin.

" Thanks," I muttered.

As our first dish, we had a bowl of soup. In front of me were a bunch of forks, spoons, and knives. I decided to take a sip of my drink before eating. To get a look at how your supposed to eat and which utensil to use. Jamie picked up the second spoon, so I followed. It went that way throughout all the meals. Staring at how it was supposed to be eaten. After we finished, Ryan decided to bring me home.

" I can't believe you came all this way in a taxi. Why couldn't you just use your car?"

To have an excuse as to why I have to leave Brahms. If I say that the taxi is here, then there is no stopping me. And it worked, strangely enough.

" Oh, I just like being difficult sometimes." I joked.

He opened the passenger door for me and I got inside. As he started driving, we had a long conversation about horror movies and how they are so predictable and cliche. After the long drive, we finally arrived at my place.

" Wow, nice house," Ryan said, "this is ginormous!"

" Oh, it doesn't belong to me. I'm-...house sitting. Just until the owners get back from...vacation. Anyways, thanks for driving me home. I don't know how I can ever repay you," I said.

" How about a kiss?"

...

His voice was joking, but his face was serious.

" What?" I asked.

" Kiss me," Ryan said as he leaned forward.

We'd been friends for awhile now. Ever since I've first got the job at the hospital. All I did was sort papers and give them to patients or doctors and nurses. Ryan was the doctor. When I first saw him, he was tall, had brown hair that was always neatly combed. He was like the fantasy Doctor you see in movies or soap operas. Who would've known that something like this would happen. To be honest, I felt something for him.

Me and Ryan's lips touched. They were as soft as I expected. He held onto my waist and pulled me closer to him. We later made our way up to my bedroom. He laid me on the bed and started undressing himself. Not long after, we heard banging coming from downstairs.

" What was that?" He asked.

Brahms.

" I-I don't know." I lied.

Suddenly, loud music started playing. We went downstairs and saw a bunch of books from the shelves on the floor. I shut off the music and turned to look at Ryan.

" I-I think its time for me to go now." He said and quickly walked away to leave.

" Ryan!" I called for him. But, he didn't stop walking. He slammed the door and sped off in his car. My blood started boiling and I sweared under my breath.

" BRAHMS!" I yelled.