Chapter 15

" Y-yes..." I said.

Brahms' face looked surprised when I said that.

" What?" He asked smiling, " Yes, you'll be my girlfriend?!"

I nodded, " Yes, Brahms, I'll be your girlfriend!"

He suddenly jumped out of his seat and ran over to me. I stood up and he started kissing me everywhere on my face which tickled, causing me to laugh. Starting with my nose, forehead, and then cheeks. After, he picked me up and spun me around. While still in his arms, I looked at his deep brown eyes. They were filled with joy and happiness. He seemed way more relaxed than ever. When he realized I was staring that way at him, his smile soon vanished and his eyes looked at me differently. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer so that our bodies touched. I threw my hands around his neck and slowly, he got closer to my lips. I didn't want small pecks anymore. I wanted a real kiss from him. As we were a few centimeters from our lips touching, Brahms slammed his lips onto mine. My eyes opened in such shock. His kisses were hard and passionate. It's like he read my mind or something...Or maybe he just felt the same way too. Our kisses were one after another. Brahms didn't let me pull away for even just a few seconds to catch my breath. Once he realized I couldn't breathe he stopped and apologized.

" It's okay," I said and started kissing him again. I didn't want to stop but I had to. It was late and I should head to bed soon. Especially since I had work tomorrow.

" How did you learn to kiss like that?" I asked.

" It's amazing what you can learn by just reading books," Brahms said.

~•~

When we finished cleaning, we went upstairs and into my room.

" Are you sure?" He asked.

" Yeah, I mean, what girlfriend would I be if I let you sleep in a different room?"

After I convinced him it was okay, he laid on the bed with me. We turned facing eachother and talked for awhile.

" Okay, I'm going to sleep now," I said.

" No more kisses goodnight?" He asked.

" Hmm...There are no rules to follow anymore," I said, "But, it's something we can do anyways."

I gave him a goodnight kiss and turned away from him. Brahms shifted a lot, trying to find the right spot. He finally stopped when his chest touched my back and his leg and arm were over me. A few minutes after I heard him call my name. I didn't answer to pretend I was asleep. Brahms brought his head over to my neck and gently laid a kiss. And then not long after, he kissed me on the neck again but in a different spot.

" Nothing?" I heard him whisper.

I later found out what he was doing. He's trying to find my sensitive spot. Really Brahms? He tried at least three more times after, sucking and biting my skin. Great, I thought to myself. I'm gonna be going to work with a bunch of hickeys on my neck. To make him stop I let out a small whimper. Although I didn't see him, I knew he had a dirty smirk on his face.

Note: Brahms is a perv XD. Also, thank you all so much for your help in making this chapter! You guys are the best!