Ꮚ Chapter 2 Ꮚ

Chapter 2

      I'm such a freaking idiot!

      "You will learn respect, Mr. Trevor."

      Freaking wonderful!

      "I don't care how long it will take."

      Fan-freaking-tastic!

      "And after you're done I will tell you, your further consequences. But you should expect detention."

      He left the room as I sighed and stared at the mess a.a.k.a, which if you didn't already know means 'apparently also known as' the cafeteria. A bunch of teenagers making such a big and disgusting mess really shouldn't shock me as much as it did. I glared at everything as if I had laser eyes and could destroy everything. But sadly I wasn't given that power. You're most likely wondering how I got here, yes? Well, let me tell you.

      By the time I got back from that whole fiasco thing school was over. But I didn't know that. So being a stupid person I went back to school only to greeted in disgust by a furious principle.

     Every school has their annoying staff member or administrator that made you hate school ten times more than anyone should. Personally, I thought Mr.Jitin, the principle, had to be that for my school. Mr. Jitin had a disoriented vibe surrounding him. Whenever he did something it seemed unorganized and unkempt. His black scruffy hair was barely noticeable with his bald head. Only a few strands were sticking out here and there. His large square rim glasses covered his evident purple bags under his brown eyes and he always had a small frown plastered on his face.

      It's not like I didn't like Mr. Jitin because to be honest, I hated him. In my defense, it was his fault. Sure I wasn't the brightest boy in school and I wasn't a child to be proud of and maybe I caused trouble and again that was mostly the other person's fault. But no one would believe me. Mr. Jitin somehow - and I really don't like saying this but - he enjoyed getting me in trouble. I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. No, I wasn't some loser who always thought that the principle was picking on me when really it was because of how immature I acted. Mr. Jitin just hated me and the feeling was clearly mutual.

      So when Mr. Jitin glared at me with his arms crossed over his chest I mimicked him. I'll admit that was pretty childish of me but still, the look on his face made it worth my reputation. He raised an eyebrow at me and scoffed as if I was some sort of pest he had to get rid of. I rolled my eyes.

      "So you decided to go to school?" Mr. Jitin asked, challengingly.

      "Better late than never, am I right or am I just completely right?" I answered with a smirk.

      "I'll go with the third option," Mr. Jitin said in an attempt at being witty. But what he didn't realize was that he was dealing with a teenager. So of course, I had an amazing reply.

      "All of the above? Nice choice," I countered back easily.

      "Mr. Trevor," he scolded, not appreciating my amazing humor.

      "Mr. Jitin," I teased with the same tone he just used.

      "Why weren't you at school today?" Mr. Jitin continued questioning me. Gosh, I felt like I was at an interrogation.

      "Because I wasn't feeling too good," I said while rubbing my stomach. I wasn't lying but then again I wasn't saying the complete truth. But if Mr. Jitin wanted to know about my where about in details he should've been more specific. But it's not like I would tell him anyway so...yeah.