Ꮚ Chapter 27 Ꮚ

Ꮚ Chapter 27 Ꮚ 

     Previously on The Bad Boy's Secret. Here's what you didn't miss because we know you read the last chapter. And at the moment you're remembering that Jenna has been kidnapped and now you've come to the realization that doing this is Lucas coping mechanism because he's honestly freaking out.

     Sigh. 

     It's true. The narrator isn't lying. Well, obviously. I'm the narrator so why would I lie? Oh wait, did you think that since it's in third person that means that it isn't me? That's not how it works sweetheart. Although, third person sound pretty evil, doesn't it? Hehe. Now that was my evil laugh. Or should it go something like this? Mwahaha. Why is it that villains feel the need to say it with the 'm'? It's weird. Mwa is a kissing sound, not a freaking evil laugh. I'm no bad guy but I at least know that much.

     Clears throat.

     Anyway, let's cut to the chase. Actually, how about we fast forward to the part where Jenna's mom starts yelling at me. Yeah, I think that works. Seems appropriate for you curious readers. Or maybe I should just tease you guys and stop right here.

     Nah. I'm not that mean...sometimes. Wink.

     Let me briefly explain the situation to you before we get to Jenna's mom acting like a witch. I'd call her a different word but PG-13 and she's kind of my girlfriend's mom. So yeah. Can't seem too disrespectful.

     "Davison?" I whispered. My eyes staring at the board and concentrating on that word. My eyes widened and I then turned to Kyle. "Like Jenna Davison? Like my secret girlfriend Davison? Like the Davison, I was with just a minute ago? Maybe it's a different Davison. It's Parker Davison. For sure, yeah. It's just Parker Davison."

     "Who's Parker Davison?" Kyle quirked an eyebrow. "Now you're just making things up."

     "Did you need something?" A kid faced us. He wore a snapback with a plain blue T-shirt and black jeans.

     "Parker Davison?" I questioned him, kind of dumbfounded. He simply nodded. "Well, I guess you're not kidnaped," I muttered while shoving my hands in my pocket.

     He walked away confused as Kyle furrowed his eyebrows bewildered by the scene that had occurred. "There's a Parker Davison in this school?" He whispered to himself, trying to take that in.

     "That doesn't even matter," I hurriedly said. "Jenna has been held -freaking- hostage. Can we not act so chill about this and do something?"

     "Relax," he placed a hand on my shoulder, which I, of course, removed because I was not in the freaking mood for his freaking hand to be on my freaking shoulder and I freaking need to breathe because I am going to have a freaking panic attack.

     Wow, that was a lot of freakings in one sentence. I'm sure that was a run-on sentence too. Yeah, probably. Whatever. I was never good at grammar anyway. I feel like that sentence was incorrect also. Pfft.

     "Lucas, you're hyperventilating," Kyle stated the obvious as if I wasn't aware of the fact that I suddenly found it hard for me to breathe. I roughly breathed in through my nose and let out a puff of air. My fingers trembled and my heartbeat accelerated. Everything turned hazy. My vision blurred, which was weird because that never happens. Enhanced senses make sure of that.

     I could feel a sickening sensation in the pit of my stomach and the sweat beginning to form on my forehead. I clenched my jaw and clutched my heart.

     Kyle snapped his fingers in front of my face, attempting to be some sort of assistance. When that didn't work he proceeded to slap my face, which unfortunately worked. I have a great friend, right? Right. The sarcasm is strong in that sentence.