Part 7

Hadria's  P.O.V 

I woke up when the sun shined brightly upon my bed . I love waking up when the sun shines upon my head. However my happiness did not last . My thought kept drifting towards my dream last night . I frowned when I remembered that dream .

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Flashback.

Draco Malfoy stood in front of Harry Potter and suddenly he threw some ugly red colored ball .Harry hoped on the broom and rushed towards the ball . McGonagall came down and took Harry to meet a guy . Harry Potter and Ron Weasley were walking together .Ron was bitching about Hermione Granger.Suddenly  , someone brush past them and ran . Hermione was crying in the girls bathroom . suddenly the scenery shifted. A man with turban was guiding something large and ugly towards the bathroom . Harry and Ron came and fought with that creature . The man in the turban was whispering with someone invisible . However the voice was very sinister and chilling . The scenery changed into Professor Snape who was limping . Harry accused Professor Snape .  

********************************************************************************************************************************

" Hadria , are you awake ?"

"huh Ye,YES"

"Well you better hurry up or you will be late for our Herbiology class.I am Susan Bones by the way ."

"Nice to meet you Susan ."

 After having a nice bath , I meet Cedric, Justin ,Ernie, Susan and Hannah waiting for me in the common room . We left to have breakfast in the Great Hall. Draco Malfoy stood outside the hall . I smiled at him and he returned it back .

"Good Morning Draco "

"Good Morning Hadria . I am sorry for my behavior yesterday . "

" It is okay Draco .I am glad that we are friends again ".

After that I went towards the Gryffindor table . Harry looked at me and waved .The whole castle suddenly became quiet . Suddenly two red heads came in front of me . They introduce themselves as Fred and George .Fred and George were totally different from Ron . I had a feeling that I would be more close with them in the future .

" Hey Harry , I need to talk to you about something."

'Yes sis , what is it "

"Ermm..its  like private , can we talk outside  please ?"

"Ok ."

We then left the hall while every head turn towards our direction . Suddenly a tawny owl flew towards me . Harry looked at me with wide eyes .  I motioned him towards the door and turned around at the head table . Professor Snape was looking at me intently . Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my trance .I blushed and we quickly leave the hall.

" What is it that you want to tell me ?"

"I .. what is your first class Harry ?"

"Flying , why ?"

"I had a dream Harry that Draco taunts you and then you flew in a broom and get hold of a red-colored ball before it hit Professor McGogonall window and then she showed up and bring you to some random guy ."

"Wow , slow down Ria . Relax nothing like that will happen ."

"No Harry you don't understand ?I ..wait you see that guy . the short one who is talking to Fred and George .He is the one Harry  "