Part 37

Third P.O.V (Harry Potter)

One week has passed, since Harry Potter's name emerged from the Goblet of Fire. Harry now stood waiting in the Quiditch Pitch as the first aspect of the tournament will be held . He kept thinking of the events that happened this past week . As soon as he left from the room Cedric cornered him . He expressed that he was not mad that his name came out . Harry happily went to his common room however that was where the nightmare began . As soon  as he entered the common room , the entire Gryffindors became silent . Ron Weasley stepped out .

"So how did you managed to get your name in the Goblet ?"

"What are you talking about ? I did not do that "

"Yeah right , so someone else helped you ? Why do you think that every thing revolve around you ?  "

"Ron , I don't understand .."

"OFF COURSE . You are HARRY BLOODY POTTER ."

"Ron.."  A slender hand  touched his arm . He turned back and saw Hermione Granger .

"Ronald , He is our friend . Let's do this in private ."

"No mione , he is not . Seamus and Dean just told me. Fred and George could not do it but if he can then ? It is so obvious he somehow managed to do it . "

"What is your problem Ron ?"

" YOU. GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE . GRYFFINDOR  DOES NOT NEED SHITTY LITTLE TRAITOR LIKE YOU . "

Ronald Weasley then stormed out of the room with his side kicks Seamus and Dean . Hermione guided Harry to the corner . Only Neville followed them . Harry looked at her with unbelievable anger, hatred and sadness as his BEST MATE did not believe  him . 

"Harry .."

"Mione, do you know where the common room is ?"

"Huh Harry you are .."

"No , I meant my sister 's "

"Yes, Draco brought me there once this year . "

"Please bring me there .."

"Harry , its late .. I .. don't know how Hufflepuff's feel you know . Cedric is from their house . "

"Please Mione , please.." Harry sobbed. Hermione sighed before agreeing . Harry quickly tried to compose himself . They put Harry's invisible cloak before slipping out . As they reached the Hufflepuff common room, Hermione told the portrait that she wished to talk to Hadria Potter . A second later she stepped in the common room to find , the Hufflepuff plus Draco in it . Draco quickly walked towards Hermione before hugging her , burying his nose on her neck inhaling her scent . Hermione nearly wanted to give in however Harry quickly slid off his cloak making everyone turn towards him before running towards Hadria screaming "Haddy ". Hadria who at the moment actually came out of her room to witnessed Draco and hermione's antics and before she know it her lap was full with a sobbing mess named Harry Potter .

Harry Potter at that moment did not bother about anything except for his sister. He ran and leaped towards her before sobbing against her . He kept murmuring muffled response of sorry . Hadria just kept hugging him trying to calm him down. The Hufflepuffs were first shocked however Ernie Macmillian  was the first to come out of it . He looked extremely enraged .

"What the hell is that traitor doing here . Hadria chase him away . "

"Quite Ernie . Can't you see that he is not really well . "

"Hadria , that is a traitor , Cedric is the real champion . "

"I don't care , my brother needs me right now ."

"Oh please , he did not even bothered about you before this . "

"I .. wiill..l..eave ..ha..ddy . I ..don..'t "

"Nonsense . SIT DOWN HARRY POTTER   ." The whole room flinched at Hadria 's voice.

"I did not forget that Justin , Ernie . However I also did not forget that you all did not believe me when I said Harry was innocent in the Second Year . Hufflepuffs are loyal and I am loyal to my family . Harry , Cedric and Draco is my family MY BROTHERS. right now , my brother needs me , You lot can go to hell ."

"She is right . I am the champion . I don't give a damn . My sister is always been and always be right and I trust her . Ria bring Harry to your room . Draco go and bring some butter beer. Hermione follow Draco. I will go and bring some potions . "

"Wait ..Howe...you..dangerous .."

"Don't worry Harry , all I need to tell professor Snape is that Hadria is extremely anxious that you got chosen and now Dray here is trying to help but she will need his potions to be better . "

"What , you can actually do that . "

"Hermy , don't even try to think about it . Sevvy only gives it to his Ria . "

Hadria smacked Draco's head causing him to pout before bringing Harry to her room while the others left . Harry immediately climbed on Hadria's lap and curled around like a kitten . Hadria sighed and tentatively run her hand on his hair . After a while Draco appeared with Hermione .

"Potter if Snape actually saw this , the Dark Lord won't have to kill you . "

"Draco Malfoy . "

"OPPS Sorry Ria . " Draco said meekly . Harry and Hermione was actually surprised seeing the git did not insult Hadria for scolding her. 

"Malfoy , I am sorry . I should have accept your friendship the first time you offered. "

"Yes and I am sorry I called you a mud blood Hermy . " Hermione smiled and nodded . Cedric came however he did not bring potions but the Potion's Master himself . Severus totally ignored others before marching into Hadria's room knocking Hermione and Draco down when he saw Harry Potter the bane of his existence curled himself like a bloody kitchen cat on his Hadria .

"DIGGORY , What is THIS . " Snape's voice boomed .Harry winced and placed his faced down .

"Severus , Why do you find the need to shout ?"

"HIM , YOU.HER"Snape babbled . Hadria chuckled

"Severus , I was not aware that you have vocabulary problem. "

"I .. what ..no...."

"Severus , Harry is not feeling well . Ronald Weasley hurt him . I need some calming potions . That's why I asked Cedric to see you . "

"NO , that BRAT does not need."

"Severus Snape " Hadria said softly and coldly causing the Great Bat himself to stop his idiotic smirk from forming .

"Hadria .."

"Please can you follow me outside . Ced , hold Harry . "

After a few minutes Hadria came in smiling smugly while a grudging Snape came in with the potions . Harry took the potion and then Hadria tucked him into the bed before giving him a kiss in his fore head . She then shushed everyone out . 

After a few days , Hermione explained to Harry that although Draco  is tolerable to both of them Hadria insisted that he must act normally outside . This cause Draco Malfoy  to become a ferret . Days soon passed and Ron with his new side kicks still act coldly to Harry .Hadria then told Harry to bring Cedric with him when he visited Hagrid . Soon both of them knew what to aspect . Days soon passed that lead Harry to this day , the first day of the tournament . Hadria had came earlier hugging both Cedric and Harry before wishing good luck to the other champions . Hermione however came a little late . This became a nuisance as the head journalist Rita Skeeter was present . The vile woman started talking nonsense until Krum fortunately made her stop. After a suffocating hug for him and a brief hug for Cedric , Hermione left . Harry was the last as his was the most vicious. However soon enough he accoided the fire bolt before attacking the dragon and got hold of the Golden egg. This cause the whole crowd to forget about the incident and cheered Harry Potter