Part 57

Hadria's P.O.V

As soon as I reached my destination , A pale slender hand caught my babies from tumbling down . I dusted the powder from my robes and looked up to see Narcissa Malfoy. She gave me a kind smile and motioned me upstairs . She looked at little bit nervous and anxious . She brought me to the furthest wing in the house and quickly pushed me into the last room.

"I am sorry dear but the Dark Lord is here.  I could not say no to you but please leave soon"

"No Mrs Malfoy. This is the reason why I am here."

"Whatever do you mean child ? For heaven's sake . You knew the last time .."

"Yes Mrs Malfoy , but remember it is better to stay close to the enemy rather than in an open target . "

"I never thought about that . "

" Mrs Malfoy .."

"Please dear call me Cissa.."

"Cissa then , I want my children to be save . I want him to believe in Sev . My brother also told me to do this .."

"Potter ?"

"Draco too." I smiled . She gave me the same smile. Sounds of apparition came in . She quickly left the wing. Bellatrix evil laughter could be heard . After a while Rabastan Lestrange and the rat Pettigrew came in . 

"What do you want ?"

"The Dark Lord want to see you . "

"Alright ." I carried Leena with me and was about to leave when Pettigrew sneered at me

"Do not bring that Brat . It is unnecessary . "

"Tatelegra!" I pointed my wand at Pettigrew. I then pointed my wand at him and levitated him with me . Rabastan was a step behind me . We finally reached the dining room . The death eaters were shocked seeing me .Voldemort looked curious. I dumped Pettigrew of the floor and sneered at him

"Never call my child a bart you filthy scum . " I then turned and faced Voldemort . Bellatrix tried to curse me but Voldemort quickly shun it away . He then faced me .

"I thought you would never bring your precious babies here."

"I told you once and I am telling you again . They are what is important to me . They and Severus . If he trust the Malfoys then I do to . If you also want to know Draco and I are friends. "

"Is that so Draco ?"

"Yes Milord."

"I see. Severus has my mark , so will you have my mark also ? If that is what important to you ?"

"Please Lord Voldemort . May I aks you a question ?"

"Off course.." Before I could open my mouth , Lenna cried. I tried pacifying her but she would not stop . I plead at Severus and he looked at Voldemort . Voldemort nodded his head. Severus hurried forward . He carried Leena but he cries became louder. The death eaters were shocked seeing Voldemort not hexing both of us or Leena . Severus then Placed Leena on the floor when Leena crawled towards Voldemorts chair . A large 5 foot snake emerged form it . Leena giggled before leaping towards the snake and hugging it . The snake also curled protectively around her . Leena sighed and buried her head deeper.  Gasp s can be heard . Even Severus looked shocked.

"What is your child doing Severus ?"

"I don't know my Lord. "

"Let me explain . Leena has been always fond of snakes. I am sorry for her behaviour ."

"I see. It seemed by familiar is also protective of her ..Very well what is your answer Miss Potter . Will you join em ?"

"Would you join the people who killed your own mother ? or would you kill them ?"

"Kill them , and that was what I did ."

"Then how can you expect me to join you ?"

"How dare you lets me kill her My Lord ."

"Quiet Bellatrix . So you want to kill me ?"

"No . I won't join you , I won't kill you . I am Here because He is here, He is all I need ."

"Do you know ? He told me your parents secret. "

"No . He did not . It was this scum . Even if he did it is the past . I forgive him . "

"Very well. You may leave . You too Severus. You did well today ."

"Thank you my Lord." Severus and I called Leena but she did not look at us . We looked at Voldemort . He smiled sinisterly before commanding That snake to do something . The snake then hissed something and Leena crawled back to us . We quickly went back to our wing . Severus was about to open his mouth when I placed my hand of his mouth . We heard footsteps following us . 

"Leena made you proud right master ?". Severus realized what was happening and nooded

"Yes .The one thing I can be proud."

"I hope your master will be happy , master .."

"That is none of your business. I only want the Dark Lord to thrust me. Now go and clean yourself . I want you now "

"The children.."

'CRACK..'

"You must always address as Master . GO NOW ." 

"Yes Master ."

We then heard the foot steps leaving . I sighed 

"Why is our daughter like that snake ?"

"I don't know but .. it has something to do with Harry ."

"POTTER"

"Hush , you do not want anyone to know . "

"WHY ? Why him ?My baby likes him better than her father why ?"

"Severus , They have a connection . That you cannot deny . Now Narcissa allowed us to stay here but we will also leave to our house . Please as HIM permission . "

"He will wonder . Do not underestimate the Dark Lord."

"Tell him you have to brew and everything is there . Tell him also that    you want us to be with you . "

"I shall try . "

"Go and take bath Severus . I will ask Kreacher to bring you something to eat ."

Severus came after his shower.  Layton was now awake . I breastfeed him while Severus eat . Leena dosed of in the bed. After Layton finished his meal , I cleaned him and place him on the bed . My little boy decided to amuse himself . I went to bathroom when a hand snaked my waist . I tuned up and my mouth collided with Severus . The raw energy present was intoxifying .I submitted to him . His hand went towards my flesh digging it .I moaned at his touch. He lean to me and whispered in my ears ."You looked ravishing when you called me master ." I squirmed and moaned . Before we could continued further an irritated voice shouted "Mama.". Severus sighed an I quickly put my clothes . I went back to the bed and saw my baby boy scowling . As soon he saw me he quickly climbed of my lap and place  his face on the valley of my breast .
"Layton give your daddy some of it also ." I scowled at Severus . He chuckled before ruffling Laytons hair and climbed on the bed . Leena decided to snuggle with her papa. I brought my baby on the bed and we were playing with each other . Outside , the dark Lord is plotting . His death eaters are causing chaos , my brother is fighting to save us all . But now all I could think off is He is save in the burrow .My childrens are save , Draco is alright and Severus is here with us .

So how is this ?  I have also published a new story . Please check it out . heart and comment. XOXOXOXO :*