Part 26

"word"-conversation

'word'- thinking 

Third P.O.V

Hadria sat quietly gazing the meadow from the window of her Hogwarts compartment. She had received permission from Aunt Petunia in order to go and spend the holiday with the Malfoy's . Aunt Petunia expressed her sorrow that she could not mend her relationship to be better with Hadria but agreed that she should not let her prejudice over come her .Draco was ecstatic when Hadria informed him . He and Hadria both agreed that they would meet Cedric at the Quiditch stadium . Hadria also received a letter from Moony this morning stating that he and Padfoot is save and unharmed. Hadria smiled inwardly however she did not inform to Cedric and Draco anything . When they finally reached King Cross station Draco spotted his mother while Hadria saw her Aunt and Dudley waiting . Hadria quickly ran towards them .

"Aunt Petunia , what are you doing here ?"

"Well I can't just leave my only daughter in a strangers's place right ?" Hadria was overwhelmed . She hugged Petunia Dursley and began sobbing .Draco and his mother approached them .

" Aunty , Dudley this is Mrs Malfoy and Draco ."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs Malfoy . "

"Likewise Mrs Dursley . Draco had told many stories about your niece and nephew."

"I see. Mrs Malfoy would like to follow us to muggle London for a cup of coffee . Its just that I really missed Hadria and since she is going to spend her holiday with you .. I thought that maybe .."

"Off course but there is a condition "

"Yes Mrs Malfoy .Anything . "

"Call me Cissa. "

"Then I must insists you call me Tuny . "

" Definitely . let's get going. "

While Petunia and Narcissa walked ahead , Dudley approached Hadria . They start walking side bu side while Draco walked behind to keep an eye on them.

"Hadria , look , I am very sorry for my behavior with you and your brother . Please forgive me . Mom really regret all she had done to you ."

"Its okay Dudley. When Aunt Petunia called me her daughter today , I just could not describe the feeling I felt . I have only thought Harry as my family however by going to Hogwarts I found myself with 4 brothers and finally got my wish a mother . "

"four?"

"Yes dray , You , Ced, Harry and now Dud ."

"You really think me as a brother ?"

"Yes of course unless you .."

"NO.I ..THANK YOU SO MUCH HADDY ."

Petunia Dursley watched the interaction between her children with tear glazed eyes . She deeply regret her actions to the Potter children. She vowed to make things better with them . Narcissa watched the Petunia expression and patted her shoulder.

"Aunt Petunia , Why wasn't Harry with you ?"

"He told us that she has a murderer for a godfather and threatened to harm Vernon if he did not allow him to go with the Weasleys . "

" That's bullshit . Siri is not a murderer . I can't believe he would do that . Please tell Uncle that I apologies for his behavior . "

"Nonsense Ria. I am sick with you always trying to help Potter . " Draco spat .

"Draco . How could you say that . " Narcissa said pursing her lips tightly .

"Mother , you have no idea what him and that Weasel did to Hadria here . No don't stop me Ria . I must tell your aunt . It is for your own good."

Draco start explaining what had happened to Hadria . Aunt Petunia and Dudley was shocked . They never expected Harry Potter to actually be able to do all those things . Even Dudley would not be that bad . However when Draco told them about Hadria's crush . Aunt Petunia eyed his disapprovingly .

" Hadria Potter . He is your teacher . How could you do this ? What is his name again ?"

" Severus Snape , Mrs Dursey ."

"Snape . Oh no , Hadria listen here . I don't want you to see that man again . Do you understand ?"

"But , he is a good man Aunt Petunia . "

"No he is not . I know him when I was around your age . He fancied your mother since young . Do you know that ? A good man will never approach the daughter of the woman he crazed for would he now ?"

Draco , Narcissa and Hadria gasped . Each could not believe this . Hadria felt as though here whole world crushed in front of her . Tears swelled in her eyes . After all that happened to her , she can't accept anything anymore . She burst out sobbing . Aunt Petunia quickly rushed towards her and engulf her in a hug. She regained her composure .

"Mrs Malfoy , its getting late . Shall we leave . "

"Yes certainly my dear . "

"Good bye , Aunt Petunia , Dudley . See you next summer . "

"Goodbye dear . I am sorry , I should not .."

"Its fine Aunt Petunia . I leave now . "

Hadria controlled her emotions until they port-keyed to the Malfoy mansion . After Mrs Malfoy escorted her into the guest room , she burst out sobbing until her tears were dried . 'So this is why he is always hot and cold towards me .He hates Harry because he looks like my father. The one who managed to marry my mother . He toyed with me just because I am my mother's child . '

Hadria felt a sleep with all these thoughts and emotions running haywire in her . A house elf wove her saying that dinner will be in an hour so that she could get ready . She went to the bathroom and saw candles lit around the bathtub. Aromatic smell of sandalwood filled the room .
'Severus Snape . '