Part49

One year later ...

To any passerby , the houses look perfect. Those who lived in this neighborhood must be extremely rich . Every evening , 5 different males will come to the park with 2 beautiful babies . What seemed like a puzzle to everyone is the number of occupants int he house . one would say "What an unusual side . 5 men with babies. ?"

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hadria P.O.V 

It has been 1 year since Mrs Black brought us to Bulgaria . The house was so big , i think it could fit the at least half of hogwarts . Everyone had rooms on different floors. Remus took the Basement, I took the first floor , Sirius and Charlie in the second floor .Andrei and  Victor on the fourth floor  and Regulus on the fifth floor. Yes I have decided that Regulus although dead should be given privacy like the others. Plus all our stuff from Grimmauld is now there. I finally found Portraits of Regulus , Orion Black , my grandfather  Wallace black nee Evan's , My parents and Narcissa Malfoy .  Our guest rooms are located at the 3rd floor . Our guest mainly consists of Aunt Petunia, Dudley and William Weasley. The summer holidays are about to end  . Everyone was hear during the summer. Today kreacher and Aunt Petunia decided to make brunch . I decided to cuddle with the twins.  I went into sirius and charlie's room and found my baby being cuddled by padfoot and Charlie. I sighed and smiled soft before searching for my other baby. I opened the guest room and to my surprise , I saw to figures cuddled together. I muttered "FINALLY" before continuing my search . I went down and saw Victor and Andrei sitting in the kitchen . 

"Where is my baby ?"

"Darling have you looked down at the basement . Poor Remus had a rough night ."

"God thanks aunt Petunia . I always seemed to forget that . "

 I quickly climbed down the staircase and found my adorable baby sleeping on top or Remus . I felt them there and climbed back .

"Found them ?"

"Yes . "

"Krastiva, you know that layton can never seem to leave  Remus especially when he is transforming. "

"Yes Andrei . The first time it happen shocked all of us . I still remember that day . "

"What ever happened?" I tuned and saw who was that before smirking .

" Well, well , well , Duddykins, had a pleasant experience I might say . So how was your night of passion?"

Dudley splattered the water he drank  making everyone laugh. He gave me the evil eye but blushed when everyone started to tease them . Bill hold his waist before giving us a mock salute and guided him back to their rooms. I start shouting at them "Don't you wanna here what happened ?" "NO, We are a bit busy now ." "Use protection "

After they left  , we all sat down to have our food. Charlie carried leena and passed her to Victor who proceed to feed her milk. Kreacher came that moment to fuss over my leena who just love him . That was one thing Sirius can never stand . As soon as Charlie opened the newspaper he gasped . That moment bill came running down . 

"William , what is this ?"

"Sorry Mrs D, but its urgent. "

"Young man you should have a decency to wear some pants . " Bill turned into a ugly shade of red when Dudley rushed down and gave him his pants . Bill gratefully put on his pants before coming back .

" Yes , back to topic. It seemed that the ministry do not want believe Harry Potter. "

"About Voldermort . I don't know the full details however. You surely would have dreams right ?"

"That is it . My bond with him is very weak . I am not getting any premonition now. "

" I will floo to the twins right now . I heard they were also involved ."

"Careful William ."

"D. don't worry . I will be back soon ."

It was around noon when Remus emerged with Layton . Dudley was pacing in the hall . Even Grandpa Wallace could not stand it . Fortunately the twins crawled towards the portraits . It seems that the house of black with all its dark magic and others allowed the heirs of the house even after their death to come out form the portraits as in a poltergeist form . So everyone beside Narcissa came out and started playing with the twins.  Bill came a while later and Proceed to tell the story . Hearing them I quickly ran and hugged Sirius .

"Thank god , we left . Thank god."

"Haddy bear . its ok there . Look Lenna is going to cry now. " Charlie quickly rush to her and cuddled her murmuring nonsense while Siri and aunt  Petunia did the same thing to me . After both of us calm down .Bill shocked us even more. 

"It seem that the order cannot go into Grimauld ."

"What why ?. Wait KREACHER "

"Yes mistress.."

"Why can't they go in ?'

"I is doing that " Kreacher said proudly .

"You filthy .."

"Sirius  shut up. Kreacher why did you do that ?"

"I is found out. I cannot mistress. I is not hurt itself I is not doing anything wrong ." 

"What do you mean ?"

"I is heard mistress. The loony teacher is no expel but mistress doing nothing wrong . Dumbly no help you . I is heard that . I is .."

"Why you filthy liar ."

"RECUMPSA" i shot a grateful look to charlie to smile back in reassurance .

"Continue . "

"I is went back . I is went Hogwarts to help woolfy moony with the potions . I heard Dumbly talking to Cat woman . Dumbly say that he did not help mistress. Dumbly made mistress expel. Kreacher angry . Mistress more nice. Nice like master Reggi . I is can't . "

"There there , come here. You are a good elf. But I want you allow them in . However before that I want Andrei and Victor to join the order. Aunt Petunia , Dudley can you two keep staying here ? i Just think you are not safe there now . Especially after Vernon's .."

"Dear it is ok . I am thankful Dudley did not turned out like that vile man . "

" Yes Haddy cuddy . We will be here. What about the twins ?"

" Well this is it . we all will be staying here . I am not going to allow anyone to come here except for us .  The twins will be with us . Aunt Petunia and You don't need to worry . After the order meeting , everyone has to leave. Then we will return here with Kreacher."

"Hadria , It is impossible for him to bring everyone ."

"That Red head is right ." Orion Black chimed. 

"What do you suggest we do ?"

"The black heirloom. My sons got one. Wally and Wallace has one. " 

"Where is it ?"

"The black vaults . There is 7 altogether . each one of us . My daughter Lily's and the spare one. Use that . Not even Dumbledore or the Dark Lord will know."

"Thanks gramps. Billy darling , since you are the curse breaker in Gringgots why don't you go there. I can follow you ."

"D ..you are a muggle . "

"Nonsense I have the black blood in me to .Plus it is risky for RIA TO GO ."

"He is right . You both go there . Charlie you go to Hogwarts and inform the situation. The moment after Charlie goes in . I want you too to join the order. So move. Siri , Remy and I  with the twins will be in Grimauld . . Aunt Petunia take care . Every leave now . "

After Aunt Petunia gives out hugs to everybody , our mission has just began. 

***********************************************************************************************DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE