Part 13

Hadria's  P.O.V    

After leaving Gringotts , we headed to Madam Malkins shop. I bought myself  two new sets of uniform . Aunt Petunia bought a purple robe for herself . Dudley was delighted to witness magic . He wanted to try some wizarding food . We went to the ice-cream shop named Florean Frotescue . Dudley ordered two large scoop of banana  silver ice-cream while I ordered kiwi apple green blue ice-cream .As we sat at the table , I heard someone shouting my name . I turned back and saw "CEDRIC!!". I quickly rushed over him . He developed me into a bear hug. He then joined my family .

"Aunty,  Uncle, Dudley . This is my friend Cedric. " 

"Its is a pleasure meeting you Cedric." Aunt Petunia beamed at him . Uncle Vernon grunted in response while Dudley merely ignored him as he was busy buying a another scoop .

"The pleasure is mine Mrs ..."

"Its Dursley."

"My apologies , pleasure is mine Mrs Dursley . I am hoping that you would allow Ria to visit me as the holidays are almost over.

My parents will brings us to the station."

Uncle Vernon immediately agreed however aunt Petunia declined

"I am sorry , Cedric , but I was kind off hoping to spend some time with my niece before she left .

However if you don't mind maybe , she can spend the next summer with your family ."

Cedric smiled and accepted it . After that he brought  us to the bookshop. I frowned as soon as I saw the crowd .

'What is going on here ?"

"Ria , apparently Gilderoy Lockheart is teaching DADA this year . "

"Cedric who is he ?"

'Well he is the most famous person . He dueled with Dark Arts . You know what , wait here  I will buy your books . "

I nodded and waited outside till he appeared . Aunt Petunia then appeared with Dudley . She was holding a large cage .  She then told me that she bought me a birthday present . I gasped when I saw a beautiful tawny brown owl with black eyes .  The eyes reminded me of Severus . I squealed and hugged her .

"So Ria , what are you going to name her ?"

"I think I am going to name her Russie . "

"What kind of name is that . ?"

"Dudley err.. it kind of remind me of someone . "

Cedric raised his eyebrows . I huffed and rolled my eyes . He chuckled and then ruffled my hair . After strolling around the alley for about an hour . Cedric bid goodbye and promised to wait for me in the platform . I felt tears swell my eyes and hugged him tightly before he left. After having dinner at a Italian restaurant , we went home . The few last days of my summer was really enjoyable . Aunt Petunia bonded with me while Dudley and I started to be civil . Uncle Vernon however was still the same but I did not bother. 

The day finally arrived and the Dursley's sent me to King Cross station . I hugged Aunt Petunia and sobbed.  She stroked my hair like how a mother would and I was so touched by that gesture . Dudley then hugged me while Uncle Vernon gave me a handshake . After the emotional goodbye , i went to search for Cedric . He was beside Draco and waved at me enthusiastically when they saw me . I ran towards both of them and engulfed them into a large bear hug. We then found an empty compartment . As Draco and Cedric started to talk about their summer , I felt that something has happened .