Part 43

Third P.O.V (Hadria) 

As soon as Hermione stopped attacking me , I saw Cho glaring at me . I calmly suggested Ced to let me go but he wouldn't hear me .  

"Ria you are my sister . Do you understand . She can stare all she want but I am not letting you go so fast . " Hadria nodded dumbly . 

Dinner went on as usual and Hadria thanked all her stars as Weasley and other did not torment her. After dinner Professor Dumbledore stood and announced that the  last challenge would take place tomorrow night . The students then began leaving the hall .  Hadria , Cedric plus Draco and Hermione went to their usual hangout place . However Cho Chang blocked their path.

"Cedric , why din't you sit with me today ?"

"I don't understand Cho ? "

"But we.. are..tog..ther..I thought .. you...l.o.v..e me" Cho started tearing up .

"Listen Cho , I liked you and I needed someone to be my date . Thats why I asked you . " 

"You little whore , I knew it . You.. you.. scum , your the reason He is saying that . Don't think that they love you. You are a easy lay . "

"Cho. You .."

"Draco , wait let me deal with this . Listen hear Cho Chang , I did not say anything about you to him . Stop blaming me . You are calling me a whore ? When did you became a voyeur ? To whom did you see me spreading my legs ? If I am not mistaken you were the one who kissed my brother when you were suppose to date my other brother here. So don't you dare give me this shit .One more word and you would be spending the day at hospital wing . Do I make myself clear ?" Hadria said in a calm and sinister voice.

Cho chang nodded before scampering off quickly . Draco ,Cedric and Hermione glanced at each other but otherwise kept quiet . That night while Hadria peacefully slept on the couch , Cedric and Draco kept thinking about the events in the hallway.

"Draco , I can't believe Ria said that . "

"I know . It was like she was Severus Snape. "

"Haha, of course did you forget that he is her boyfriend."

"You are right .anyways Diggory , I am exhausted . GOOd night . "

********************************************************************************************************************************

The next day went perfectly fine for everyone except Hadria Potter . Hadria had been receiving a glimpse of visions since dawn but all she could see was a graveyard . She kept pondering on that thought till she banged on Harry Potter Himself.

"OOF ,Haddy ?"

"Huh ?"

"Hadria Potter . "

"What . HARRY !"

"Great to know that you remember me ."

"I always did but its hard to remember someone who is unworthy of everything like me right "

"Listen Ria , I am sorry , I ., don't know what is wrong with me . I .."

"It's ok. Just . watch your back please. I don't feel good about today . "

"Wait , what do you mean ? Do you have any visions lately ?"

"No .argg its so frustrating . I ....I can only see a graveyard . "

"Huh thats weird but maybe its where our parents are . I know maybe we can go and visit them there. "

"I am not sure. "

"Relax. Hey I heard that someone came to support me . Do you want to go and see them ?"

"Ya sure . "

Both the siblings ran to the ground and saw The Weasley's , Molly, Bill and Charlie  with Aunt Petunia and Dudley  standing awkwardly a feet away . 

"Harry dear .."Molly screeched hugging Harry till the poor boy was suffocating .

"Hadria darling "

"Aunt Petunia . What a pleasant surprise. I .. " Hadria could not help the tear's shedding from her eyes. Petunia and Dudley quickly engulfed her in a group hug. After awhile Hadria calmed herself.

"What are you doing here ?"

"We were told that there is a kind of competition and your brother was in it . We were given a choice to see him so we accept . "

"Yupo Haddy Cuddy "

"Dudley , What the Hell is that suppose to mean ?"

"Hahaha, I trying a new sense of style . Anyways we heard from you teaches that you were injured. So we were extremely worried. That's why we came . "

"Excuse me, but Harry is one of the champion . You are here for him . "

"That is none of your business Mrs Weasley . Don't your dare patronize my daughter. I know how to raise my sons and daughter. "

Harry gasped . He looked at Aunt Petunia with shock and beveled. Aunt Petunia nodded at him and before she know it , her arm was full with a sobbing Harry Potter. Dudley and Hadria then joined in with Dudley shouting "Group Hug " After everything calmed down . Harry then introduced the eldest two siblings to Dudley and Aunt Petunia.

"Bill and Charlie Weasley , I have something to tell you .If your brother lay his hand or verbally insult my sister again , I will personally murder him . Make sure you tell that to him. "

"Dudley , what a funny joke . You can't possible do that . You are a muggle . "

"Don't test me Bill Weasley , I may not have a wand but I sure have a gun . "

"What is a gun ?"

"A weapon that can Avada your  asses Bill . "

"A feisty one eh ?"  

Both Bill and Dudley were lost in their own world while the others watched them . Charlie and Hadria smirked , Molly looked appalled , Harry was as usual clueless while Petunia Dursley surprisingly smiled at the pair .

********************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update . I know its a crappy chapter but please please heart it and comment . Love you all hugs and kisses<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3