Part 16

Hadria's P.O.V 

At breakfast, Draco approached me but I ignored him . Cedric saw this and he was worried that something bad has happened. 

"Ria, why did you ignore Draco ?"

"Cedric , he called Hermione a foul name something like mud blood . "

"I see. so that's why you are ignoring him  ?"

"Yes , although Hermione is not my best friend , still what he said was wrong .I am a half blood myself . "

"Look , Ria i will talk to him , okay .Now cheer up and finish your breakfast .''

As soon as I arrived to the DADA class , I noticed that all the girls had identical expression . I saw a blond man with a dazzling smile waltz into the room . He introduce himself as Professor Lockhart .  He started calling the names out and stopped abruptly . He gazed the room before calling "Hadria Potter. "

I raised my hand and he looked at me with an unreadable expression . 

"I did not know that Mr Potter had a sister . "

"Only a few people were aware of this before sir "

"I see .miss Potter . It is a pleasure having you as my student . Right everybody , I am going to give you a pop quiz."

"What kind of question is this ? What is his favorite color ?" . After half an hour , I tried my  best to answer the question .  At the end of the lesson Professor Lockheart to me to wait behind.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Third P.O.V

As Hadria stood waiting for Professor Lockheart , he advanced towards her just like how a cat would walk towards a canary . He caught hold of Hadria's wrist causing the poor girl to jump in fright . 

"What are you doing Professor ?"

"My darling , you are such a lovely woman  . Surely you would one someone brilliant , talented , handsome and won the week withchly's dazzling smile as your companion . "

"What are you taking about ? I have no feelings towards you . Let me go ." Hadria screeched.

Lockheart  smirked at her . He locked the door using a wand less spell . He began unbuttoning her blouse . Hadria pushed him away . How ever he jumped on top of her . He suddenly placed a full body bind curse on her . Hadria could not even lift up a finger. She closed her eyes wishing this was a bad dream . She kept whimpering however Lockheart placed his mouth on her lips roughly causing her voice to become muffled. 

BAMM . The door suddenly burst into flames . Lockheart was pulled away from Hadria . Severus Snape stood in front with a murderous face . He cast a spell on Lockheart and carried Hadria to his chambers. He released the body bind curse  and the next thing he knew was sobbing young girl in his arm . He stroked her hair until  

she calm down . He told her not to explain anything as he understood perfectly what had happened . Their eyes spoke thousand of words while their lips were sealed . Hadria pulled severus towards her and smashed her lips against his . Severus was startled however , he responded after a few second . They both pulled back and panted . 

"I never want to feel his lips ever again . "

"You will never experience it . I assure you . However I will make sure Draco acompany you to any of his class after this . "

"No you can't do that . Drake will lose his friends . "

"Hadria , you are more important to him and me . But lets keep this between us . The headmaster is currently out of Hogwarts ."

"Of course . I was hoping you could tell about ..our ..relationship ?"

Severus chuckled. Hadria hid her face at his chest . He pulled her face and pushed her chin upwards. As he leaned to kiss her again , he noticed that her brown eyes turn in to grey fuzzy. Hadria felt the vision once again . " Harry went to the girls bathroom . The same voice again . Harry and Ron changed into Crabbe and Goyle . They spoke to Draco about the Heir of Slytherin . A diary that Ginny Weasley had . A voice of someoene named Tom Riddle . He brings Harry to his year . 

Hadria eyes finally turned into its original murky brown . Severus looked at her with concern . She began telling him about her vision . He thought hard about the events  she just witnessed.

"Ria , how long does it take for these visions to come true ?"

"Maybe a day or two , I guess . I s there such a thing that you can bring someone to visit the past using a book ?"

"No but it is not impossible with dark magic . I will the Dumbledore about this .Now go back its already dinner time. "

"But can I stay here with you like that other time please ?"

"No it is improper . "

"But...please

Hadria whined , pouted and showed her doe-like eyes. Severus sighed . 

" Fine but this is the final time "

"Thank you ."

 That evening , Hadria and Severus had dinner in Severus's chamber. Hadria snuggled against Severus and soon slept practically on top of him . He carried her to his bedroom and tucked her in while giving her a kiss on the forehead . He sighed and went to his studies thinking about what had happen today .

The next day , Hadria left to the Great Hall and so the entire Great Hall covered with flowers, cards and a romantic song . She was startled . Cedric soon told her that they are celebrating Valentine's Day . Hadria recieved a boquet of flowers during Transfiguration from Cedric   and a box of chocolate from Draco at DADA. Lockheart glared at the chocolate box . Draco saw that and he staurnted towards Hadria and placed a kiss at her cheeck while glaring at Lockheart . During Potions, the boys especially Ron gasped when Severus Snape recieved around 10 box of chocolates from his secret admires. Severus smirked and gazed tauntingly at Harry and Ron . 

After dinner ,  Draco accompanied Hadria to Snape's chamber . She looked at Severus shyly before going in . 

" I .. Happy Valentine's Day Severus . "

"Same to you too . "

" I brought you a present . "

"I see . You can leave it there . If that is all then I suggest you leave. "

Hadria was mortified with the way Severus spoke .He saw this and sighed . He went near her and embraced her .

"Look this is who I am. I am not good with expressing my feelings . The only reason I smirked at Potions today was just to irritate Weasley and Potter. "

"Its okay , I understand . Good bye . "

" Wait . I want you to know that I am 18 years your senior . We have to keep this low profile as it will cause a huge scandal . Do you understand ?"

"Yes I do . "

Hadria left    to her room . As she was getting ready for bed a small owl hooted from outside .She opened the window and it dropped a package before leaving . She opened the package and found promise ring. She wore the ring around her neck and hid it under her robes.