Part 58

Third P.O.V

The next day Draco came to escort me to breakfast . Before that we had a huge dispute . It ended up with  Layton blasting both of us . We lay shock then recovered before Draco jumped in joy screaming around  saying "My godson's first accidental magic." I laughed at Layton's face . He was scowling at his godfather for shouting .Draco finally calmed down . He then apologised to me. Now we are walking down the staircase

"Ria, why did Leena hug that snake ?"

"I dunno know."

"But Ria.." I stepped on his foot . He scowled but I superstitiously pointed to the eavesdropping people . He then knew how to change the topic.

"Anyways , are you planning to go to Hogwarts ?"

"Off course ."

We reached the dining table . It seemed only the important members of the Death Eaters are allowed . It consist of Voldemort , Lucuis, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and the Lestrange brothers. There  2 more available seats that Draco and I chosed. Leena quickly scrambled away from Draco's lap squealing "Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy" towards Nagini. The said snake curled her self with my baby . I looked at Layton . My baby boy remained content in my lap and ignored his sister . Voldemort looked at me intently

"Whose name did she said ?"

"I am not sure. Only Severus , my godfather  and Sirius have met her ."

"No one else?"

"NO . It surprised me when she curled herself with a snake in our back yard . "

"So nagini is not the only snake ?"

"No , she is the second one . "

"What was the first one ?"

"A garden snake ." although it is not a proper breakfast conversation , no one opened their mouth  to voice this opinion . After a few moments of silent , The Dark Lord spoke again .

"Severus , you would be the next headmaster . "

"Thank you my Lord"

"the carrows will be the new DADA  instructors."

"As you wish My Lord."

"I need someone to look after the Potions department ."

"If I may , My Lord ?"

"Yes Severus ?"

"Miss Potter and Mister Malfoy are both extremely advance in Potions . Before the incident Miss Potter had done a NEWT level Potion examination and she got an E . What do you say ?"

"I guess you are right . This way we can also keep an eye on the Malfoy heir and your Toy . Am I right ?"

"Yes My Lord."

"Very well , when are you leaving ?"

"After this My lord. I must also brew the potions you asked. "

"I see. You may leave ."

Severus stood up and  motioned  me to follow . I went to grab Leena from the snake . We were about to leave when Voldemort called .

"If you want , that child could visit Nagini ."

"Thank you for your kindness my lord." We then quickly apparate to Hogsmeade. The village looked deserted. Shops were not open . It looked like the 4 of us were left in Hogsmeade.We quickly made our way back to Severus Chamber. 

"Mamama "
"Yes "
"Me wanna Hawwwyy"
"Darling , that snake is not your uncle ."
"No mama , snakey is hawwy ."
'And how do you know that little snape ?"
"Papa , hawwy tell me .."
"Potter told you ? "
"Papa, snakey told Li .." Layton said rolling his eyes.
"How you know that young man ."
"I hear snakey ." Layton huffed before crawling away . I looked at Severus . His face remained calm but his eyes.... he was scared. I quickly summoned Kreacher. He came and Brought the twins to Sirius and Charlie .  Severus sat beside me .

"The Prince,are any of them Parselmouth ?"

"I am not sure but Potter can ."

"I am afraid . Remember what happen when Harry spoke in Parseltongue . They shunned him ."

"Listen here , there might be another explanation . "

"Also how is Harry connected to Nagini? WHEN DID SHE BECOME VOLDEMORT'S FAMILIAR ?"

"No need to shout . He made her his familiar a day before you parents were killed. "

" Then how is it possible our baby to say it is somehow connected to Harry ."

"That is because Potter''s mere excision is to bring me hell."

"Severus !"

"What first , your father steals your mother . My only love of life, then now your brother is trying to steal my baby girl ."

"So what about me ? You MOURN for a women who died saving her children but do not care about me ? I saved your bloody ass form getting murdered. I meant NOTHING TO YOU ? Why ? Severus everytime I try to be happy you always ruined it for me . "

"Hadria , I did not mean that . What I meant was."

"Shut Up . Your only love of life huh .Go and die . See if she care for you in your after life ."  I then apparated to the only place I feel save .

************************************************************************************************************************************

Expect this anyone ? The next chapter you would find out how Sirius Black got pregnant and a wedding is going to happen soon . good bye amigos :)