Part 33

Third P.O.V

When Hadria , Cedric and Draco reached the Great Hall , they were simply amazed. The chandeliers were polished and glittering , a large bouquets of roses appeared in every table in their respective house color . Cedric and Hadria quickly bid good bye to Draco and sat at their table . Professor McGonagall appeared with the first year students for the sorting ceremony, Professor Dumbledore then  gace the annual welcoming speech . He also claimed that two other school would be joining Hogwarts for the Wizard tournament . The Great Hall filled with cheers . After dinner , Hadria excused herself to go to the library . As she was walking down the hall way , a slender hand pulled her into the alcove . Hadria screamed however the hand quickly covered her mouth before turning her to face the person .

"What are you doing ?"

"I .. look...I want to apologies  "

"Like this ? Is this even the appropriate way ? What if someone sees us again ?   Oh that's what you want isn't it ?"

"NO, I am really sorry . I should have told you but however I was afraid that you would reject me like how your mother did "

"You don't look sorry . "

"Hadria Potter , I have done uncountable things that effected the way I am now but I never have and Never will treat a woman as a toy . "

"I .. need time . You can't just aspect me to fall for you just because you said sorry . I had enough with Harry . '

"I am NOT Potter . "

"I know but I am James Potter's daughter . We Potter's will not simply forgive anyone ."

"Really , if I recall you are just waiting for that boy to talk to you . I assure you that you will fall in his arm right away . "

"Shut up Severus Snape . You and Harry and different . You know that I am Lily Evans daughter that's why so liked me but Harry ..I hate you Severus . Why do continue to hurt me like this . I know its bloody unfair that I will forgive Harry faster than you but I don't want Severus . I always trust you . I need to forgive him if not he will get hurt Severus . " Hadria finished by this time she was crying hysterically.

"Hey , shoosh . Its okay , I understand . You can take all the time in the world . Just promise me that you will forgive men and don't hurt yourself . I know you deeply want to know about my story but I can't tell you know .. "

"I know that you are a death eater , I also know that you are a spy . The rest I trust you to tell me later but I will not forgive you so easily . Remember you and Harry Potter are not the same person . "

Severus snorted but let Hadria go before stalking in the shadow to find students to give out detention .