Part 24

Third P.O.V 

Hadria sat quietly eating her dinner in the Great Hall . Her eyes scanned through the crowd and spotted Harry , Hermione and Ron seating with their head hunched together like whispering a secret . Hadria frowned at that thought . Cedric sat down opposite Hadria . He saw emotions playing around her face . He glanced to the Gryfindor table and saw Harry Potter and his friends with smug smiles as they glance towards the Slytherin table  

"Hadria , do you think that they are responsible for what happen to Dray ?"

" I am not so sure but there is only one person in the whole castle that could turn invisible remember?"

"I know but your brother  permission  slip was not approved "

"Cedric, I had a vision that Fred and George they gave some kind of parchment to him . I have a feeling that it has something to do with Draco 's condition . However knowing Dray , I will not simply blame my brother . "

"That is understandable . I was hoping that we will visit him later ?"

"Actually, I have to go and meet Padfoot remember? We will go and fetch him from the hospital tomorrow . However Ced  he is going to end up in Hospital Wing again . "

"Why is that ?"

"He has a big mouth Ced.  I  am going to the kitchens now , please distract others "  

"Definitely , now go "

Hadria left to the kitchen to gather some food and quickly fled the castle . She saw Padfoot dutifully waiting for her . Padfoot barked and reached forward knocking Hadria on the floor before licking her . Hadria then gave him all the food which he wolf down within 5 minutes. Hadria told him what has happened in the castle and Padfoot got a smack in his head when he let out a dog like snort when Hadria told him about the Draco Malfoy incident . Padfoot whined before changing into Sirius .

" Now Uncle Siri listen . I had visions that dementors will be hunting for you soon . "

" But why not again I can't .. Harry ... Remi ... Pettigrew .. I know ..."

" Uncle calm down .  It has something to do with Remus , Harry and Pettigrew. My last vision is that you will have Pettigrew with Ron in here . Harry and Hermione will come to with Severus and Remus . There will be a few disagreement and Harry will jinx Professor Snape . It will be a full moon day and Remus will change . Professor Snape will be busy blocking Harry from doing something rash . I will help to release Buck beak a hippogrif that I will see tomorrow . Go to the place where  Harry did his first patronous . I will met you there . You must fly towards south . Understand?"

"I ..YA"

"Good . Can you tell me when is the full moon ?"

" Tomorrow "

"Okay . Remember uncle . I love you . I have to get going .Good bye "

"Come here Haddy "

***********************************************************************************************

Third P.O.V{Siruis Black }

 Sirius hugged Hadria as if his life depend on her . He shed a large amount of tears . Hadria Potter is the exact vision of his Prongs and Lily-pads . He had seen his godson who was training with Remi . The boy only looked like Progns and Lily however his little Haddy has lily's kind heart and sensible thinking with Prongsie's love and affection for others . He had already written his will stating that everything would go for Harry if he passed away , now however he is having double thought as he consider this young lady in front of him as a daughter he could never have .