Part 23

Third P.O.V

It has been a week since Hadria discovered about Remus Lupin . Hadria wanted so badly to share this happy news with her brother however  Cedric and Draco not forgetting Remus and Severus  discouraged her about it . Their reason was to wait until Harry was alone so that Hadria would NOT get hurt again . Severus Snape had took care of Ron Weasley by giving him detention with Filch for Christmas . The hot headed  Gryffindor was outraged and tried hexing Snape  as soon he found out . This caused Snape to extend the detention period until a year . Draco Malfoy became Hadria's personal guardian . Cedric is now a prefect thus he cannot spend a lot of his time with Hadria  so Draco took that duty . Although Hadria had forgiven her Hufflepuff friends she still keep a safe distance from them .    Now she is in the DADA class with Draco . Professor Lupin had asked them to line up to face the Boggart . Hadria turns came up . As she stood in front of the wardrobe, the Boggart leaped forward with the shape of Harry Potter.

" You are not my sister . I cannot believe that The Great Harry Potter sister would be you  . I hate you ."

Before Hadria could utter the spell the Boggart changed  into Professor Snape . Professor Snape was holding an unknown blonde woman and snogging her as if his life depend on it. He then sneered at Hadria . 

"Do you really think that  I would fall in love with you ? " The daughter of my enemy . You are nothing to me "

Hadria trembled as the Boggart changed into Draco and Cedric . 

"Hadria Potter . We regret that we are friends with you . You good for nothing girl . "

Hadria slumped down . The whole class was quiet . Professor Lupin stood in front of her. The Boggart chanced into full moon before he uttered "Riddikulus." He and Draco helped Hadria up . She saw the entire class gaping at her . She ran out of the class with Draco behind her asking her to stop running . After awhile she managed to dock Draco away . She went into the girls bathroom and cried . She looked up and realize that a ghost was staring at her . 

"What are you doing in here ?"

" I had a horrible class just now . I could not take it anymore . I am Hadria "

"I am Myrtle . "

"Why are you hunting the toilet ?"

" I died here. I came in just like you crying . The next thing I saw was a pair of Yellow eyes and I died " 

"Wait ... The chamber of Secret . I t is here isn't it?

"I guess . Lat year two boys went over there and the cute one started whispering something like a snake would hiss . Then the sink opened and they jumped in . "

Hadria walked towards the sink .She inspected the sink and found two sinks with serpent embedded . The first sink was two serpent with green eyes while the another sink was two golden snake with ruby eyes. Hadria stood in front of that and started to hiss open . The sink started to open however only one sink came out . Hadria saw a spiral of staircase and she walk down them . she reached and saw a wall opposite her .  The command the door to open and she saw a large black dog  sleeping . She realize that she is actually out of school ground now . The dog opened his eyes and started  barking at her . 

" Hey buddy listen I do not mean any harm . I did not know about this passage way until today . Please don't hurt me . "

The dog looked as if it understood her . It started to run around her and lied on her lap . 

" At least you won't hurt me right buddy ? I am Hadria by the way "

The dog looked at her skeptically before running away . She was puzzled and shocked when a man came in . She recognized the man easily . 

"Sirius Black "

"Yes but how do you know me ?"

" I saw you in Professor Lupin 's memories . You betrayed my parents "

"No I did nothing like that . I will show you my memories to prove it . "

"But if that is the case then why did you go to prison ?"

"I was betrayed by my own friend . Peter Pettgrew. "

" Why are you here ?"

"I finally found out where that scum is in . I am waiting for the right time to kill it .Now haddy tell me why are you here ?"

Hadria felt like crying on his lap will make things better . Her instinct told her to trust this man . She told him everything that happened today . 

She did not realize that while telling him she cried and dosed off on his lap . She woke up and realize that it was almost time for dinner and by now her friends would be worried. 

"Sirius , I have to go now . What about you ? What will you eat ?"

"Don't worry about me Haddy . I would turn into Padfoot and get dinner . "

" I am so sorry . I have an idea. I will bring you something to eat starting from tomorrow . "

"Haddy , you sound just like Lily . Don't worry about me . You take care of yourself . "

"Don't be silly Sirius . I will bring food and for that you must do something for me ?"

"HMMM just like Prongsie I see . Okay what do you want ? "

"Teach me how to an animagus like you please ?"

"Definitely . Now go back before they sent a search party  for you ?"

Hadria grinned at the man before giving him a hug. She ran back towards the staircase and once she came back to the washroom , she saw Myrtle waiting for her. She looked surprised and then smiled at Hadria . Hadria waved at her before heading to The Great Hall only to find Four hysterical faces and one twinkling eyes staring at her .