Part 55

Hadria's visions

The tallest tower . Dumbledore appeared with  Harry . Harry Potter was clutching something in his hand . 

"Professor , let us go to the infirmary ."

"Bring me Severus .."

"But professor . You are injured."

"Please Severus ..."

"I.."

'thud' 'thud'. Sound steps were heard. Dumbledore quickly motioned Harry to hide behind the staircase Draco malfoy came in . He quickly shoved his wand in front of Dumbledore. 

"Draco please, do not do this . "

"I ..I have too. He..He will kill my mother.."

"No , Draco .. you ..have ..choice.."

"Its to late . They are here..."

"Ickle nephew...Kill him now .." Bellatrix Lestrange cackled. 

"I..Avada..."

"Move Draco..." Draco Malfoy was pushed to the side by none other than Severus  Snape . 

"Please Severus .." Dumbledore beged.

"Avada Kedevra."

 The green light hit with force . Within seconds Dumbledore laid motionless. The death eaters went down the corridors. Spells flew at every corner.  Harry Potter wore his fathers cloak. . He ran behind the death eaters . 

"Snape you bastard .."

"Potter .."

"He trusted you , Hadria trusted you .. .Expeliarmus"

"Do not be foolish Potter ."

"You slimy ..Your children ...How dare you .. Sectumsempra.."

"Expeliarmus. Potter you dare use my spells against me . The half blood Prince."

The death eaters apparates . Harry slumped in the field. After a while he woke . He race to the dungeons . He went inside Snape quarters . The room was empty . He saw Liliana's teddy . He clutched it in his hand . Harry potter looked at the teddy and vowed "My ana ..I will kill him. "

visions ends

********************************************************************************************************************************************

 Hadria P.O.V

I woke up with a jolt . My dreams ... Harry ... I quickly ran to the Headmasters office. Surprisingly the gargoyle opened before I said my password. I ran up the staircase . Albus Dumbledore sat at his desk . He smiled wryly at me .

"Miss Potter . "

"I..I don't know what are you doing but .. why is Harry and Severus involved?"

"My dear , They are the most important key in destroying Voldemort. "

"Nonsense. I don't know what game are you playing Dumbledore but I ... I know that my loved ones are your pawns . Nothing ..nothing ..." I ranted out .

"Calm down my child , Harry Potter and Severus Snape's path have always been joined . You must understand that . "

"Dumbledore, I ..why must you die ?"

"I.. am afraid that is nature's call "

"You ...You planned it . You .. Severus .. You told him .. This is a decoy isn't it ?"

"Yes . "

"Why ? Why him ? Harry .. he would never forgive Severus . Why ?"

"That is something you must ask him . I can't help you . "

"What... I .."

"My child , the darkness will soon reign . You play a crucial part in this . "

"What do you mean ?"

"Tom Riddle must never find out about your abilities. My child . It would cause everyone danger . Hide it ..."

"You don't want me to help in anyways I can ?"

"No my child , You will be a pawn in Tom's game . You must never reveal your power. When the time comes you will help Harry finish Tom Riddle once and forall."

"This .. place you are bringing Harry .. Is it to.."

"Yes .."

"I understand . My children ?"

" The little Potters.."

"Snapes.., " I cut him abruptly . He chuckled.

"Very well snapes will be fine . But it is you . Your fate with Severus is in your hand . Help him . Remember ."

"He.. he is going to be hurt ?"

"That my dear depends on you . " Before i could ask him what he meant , a knock could be heard . Dumbledore asked the person outside the door to come in . Harry Potter came in . He saw us and narrowed his eyes. 

"Professor you called me ?"

"Yes my boy . Miss Potter , I think we are done now ?"

"Yes headmaster . Good day . "

I left the office and went to the dungeons . It seemed my babies were awake . Severus was feeding Leena while Kreacher was feeding Layton. I motioned Layton to me. Severus and I started feeding the twins with silence . Only Leena's sniffles could be heard . 

"What is wrong with her ?"

"I don't know myself . "

'Severus, something big is going to happen today ."

"I know..."

"Wait you.. You were the part of the plan ?Why ? You have a family severus . Why did you decide doing something like this " 

"This is why I don't want a family . Do you realize how I am jeopardising everything ? If I do 1 mistake , you and children will be gone . "

'Then why did you do this ?"

"A life debt ."

"What . I .."

"Shut up . I do not need to share everything with you . You bore my children , my heirs . That does not mean I need to explain anything . "

'Is that what you think of me ? How ?"

"ENOUGH." Severus dumped Leena on the bed and stormed out of the room . I was shocked beyond the core. I was foolish to think he would care. 'Maybe he did,, still does in his own way .' A part of me can't help to think that . I looked at my children and hoped It does .