Family Reunions Suck

Vanessea Hudgens as Morgan ------------------------------------------------------------->

***Terra's P.O.V.***

Before I even got to the kitchen, their pack doctor, Helen, cleaned and bandaged my arm. I protested, but her alpha has given her the order to do it so she couldn't refuse.

She doesn't look to be much older than thirty. She has light brown hair pulled out of her hair and knotted at the base of her neck. Her blue eyes are filled with kindness as she cares for my arm.

She makes me take off the long sleeved shirt in the bathroom and I keep on the black tank.

I exit the bathroom and give up my arm. She wipes off all the dried blood with a wet cloth and throws the cloth on the floor. Now that the blood is gone, I see the cut is deeper than I thought it was and it hasn't fully healed yet.

Mona walks in and leaves just as quickly mumbling," That's nasty."

I laugh and then wince as I feel my arm stinging.

I quickly look at Helen and she smiles sheepishly.

"Sorry, I should have warned you." She grabs some gauze and neatly folds it into a square.

"It's ok, I can take the pain." I make a pained face and she laughs.

"You're silly." She takes a bandage from the table and warps it tightly around my arm to stop the small bleeding that's still happening, but not enough to make my arm go numb.

After thanking her, I continued my way to the delicious smelling room with my shirt in hand.

I went to the kitchen and was directed by Mona to their huge dining room, but not before she gave me a bone-crushing hug. For a little girl, she's got a painful grip. I had to pry her off of me and make a quick exit.

I enter the vast room that can fit about one hundred people in it to eat. The table itself is long and reaches from wall to wall with a forest green tablecloth covering the whole thing. Plates and silverware are at each place setting for each person along with water filled glasses. Crystal chandeliers are hanging from the high ceiling and shining bright. Each place at the table has a pack member in it, except for the Alpha and his family's chairs. Right next to those seats are six other open chairs, which I’m guessing, are for the girls and me.

I hear a squeal and laugh when I see a toddler playing with a spoon on his father's lap.

Someone slaps me on the back and brings my attention back to myself.

"That was an amazing fight." I beam at Ian, son of the Beta.

"Thanks. I think I'm going to have some bruises though."

"That's understandable. Taylor's a brute." Ian says shaking his head.

I open my mouth to reply, but am cut of by a very recognizable voice.

"I am not." I turn around and see Taylor limping into the dining room. He stops next to us and leans against the wall for support. His limbs are probably really sore right now.

"Damn, man, she beat you up good." Ian says laughing loudly and Taylor slaps him on the back of the head, making him fall forward on his face. I cover my own laughter with a cough and begin walking to my seat.

I sit down in one of the empty chairs on the end and get a few more congratulations from other pack members.

A chair scrapes against the ground next to me and Taylor sits down.