Colorful Secrets

***Terra's P.O.V.***

I slowly open my eyes and move to roll over, but an arm draped across my stomach restrains me. I turn and rest my head against his chest.

"Morning beautiful." Aaron mumbles and I peer up at his face through my lashes to see him smiling lazily at me.

"Hey." I answer and close my eyes again, loving the feel of being in his arms.

"Ready to get up yet?" He whispers right next to my ear and I shake my head no. "Come on. The sun is shining and it's looking like a nice day."

"I don't get a chance to sleep in very often so I'm gonna say no."

"But it's nice outside." He complains and I'm wondering why he doesn't just leave and let me sleep on my own.

"I can make it rain if you keep bugging me." I mumble, but I'm feeling more awake with every passing minute of talking with my mate. "Then the day would be yucky and I'd be able to sleep in peace."

"You wouldn't ruin every ones day, would you?" Damn, he's got me there. I wouldn't do that. I sigh and open my eyes.

"Fine, I'm awake. Are you happy now?"

"Uh huh. Come on princess, get up." He rolls off of the cot, keeping his arm wrapped around me and taking me with him. I end up lying on top of him after a few rolls with him smiling up at me. "What do you say we go get some breakfast?" I open my mouth to object, but my stomach chooses this time to growl and of course, he laughs.

"I guess, but you're going to have to let me up." I add because I tried to get off of him to stand, but his arms are restraining me from doing just that.

"If I have to." He remove his arms from around me and folds them behind his head as he waits for me to stand up.

I hold out my hand to him to help him up, but he ignores it and stands on his own.

"That was rude." I say crossing my arms over my chest and he chuckles.

"It's fine. Let it go and lets go get some food." He suggests holding his hand out for me to take. I roll my eyes and intertwine our fingers, loving the feel of the sparks and tingling feelings that I feel.

We take off at a slow walk, swinging our hands in between us and not being in any hurry to be anywhere in particular. If only this was how my life is every day.

"What'cha thinking about?" Aaron breaks the comfortable silence between us.

"Couldn't you just read my mind and figure it out yourself?" I ask sarcastically and laugh after to show I'm serious, but not like you'e dog died serious.

"You always get mad at me for doing that so I asked. I don't want you to assume I look into your mind for all the answers." He tells me honestly and just as a test, he is soooooo cute for asking and I love him for that. It makes him more adorable.

I watch carefully and see his mouth press together slightly. Ha, he's a little liar.

"Liar." I tease and poke him in the arm. "Liar." I poke him on the arm again. "Liar, liar liar!" I finish by poking him in the side of his stomach and he doubles over with a groan.

My playfull atmosphere disappears and I crouch next to him in concern.

"Are you okay?" I pause before continuing. "I didn't mean for it to hurt. Did I really do it that hard?" I babble to myself out loud and its only when I see his shoulders shaking that I stop. His arms shoot out and snake against my waist where he then pulls me against him. He's still laughing, by the way, as he hugs me.