Confessions...

Terra's wolf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Please, don't hate me!!! I promise things aren't over just yet! This isn't the end of the story :) I'm also trying to upload quicker so please hang with me and my busy schedule.

                 kristen19

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

***Ian's P.O.V.***

"I accept."

Terra said those words like they meant nothing and the man grins.

"Great." He looks at me. "Make sure to tell your alpha not to interfere."

"I don't have to do anything you say." I cross my arms over my bare chest.

"Ian, just do it." Terra tells me, running her hands over her face tiredly.

The leader walks through the side of the house, through the hole that Terra made earlier, and disappears from view.

I step around her and up to the old kitchen window.

~Alpha.

Ian, we're almost there.

~Actually there's been a change of plans.

What are you talking about?

~He issued a challenge to Terra to the death.

WHAT?!

~I tried to talk her out of it, but she refused to listen to reason.

Typical. I'm guessing no one but Terra can hurt him now, am I right?

~Yup.

What about the other rogues? Won't they cheat to win?

~They won't be a problem.

How can you be sure?

~All but like two are dead. We, well, Terra and Taylor took care of them.

By themselves?

~Yea. I barely helped.

He is quiet for a minute.

Very well. We are still on our way.  We'll be there in five minutes.

~Got'cha.

"What's he saying?" Terra asks, getting impatient.

"He's not thrilled, but since you already said you would then he said to wait for him to get here."

 "It's not his decision. The challenge was issued to me and it was my choice to accept it."

"But McKenna is his son's mate and now apart of his pack which makes her captor his business." I counter and she shoots me a glare.

 "Are you really defending him?" She asks in disbelief.

"He's my alpha and-"

"Before you say another word, let me ask you a question. Would you have accepted the challenge if he asked you to fight him?"