What Just Happened?

Emma Watson as Bella ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

***Terra's P.O.V***

We arrived back at the pack house in record time.

Morgan looks frantic and barges through the front door seconds after me. She looks around at the people gathered in the front room and stops when she sees Mason.

"Where is she? Is she going to be ok?" She demands to know.

Adrian walks up to her and engulfs her in a tight hug.

"Don't worry Mo." She cuts him off and pushes him away.

"Don’t worry! How could I not?" She practically screams at him and hurt flashes in his eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see people slipping quietly out of the room. I don't blame them either. The only reason why I'm still here, feeling awkward, is because I care about how Morgan's feeling. Mason leaves last, but not before giving me a look saying, 'good luck with this one.'

"Mo, listen." Adrian's starting to get frustrated at the fact that she's not listening to him.

"No Adrian, you listen. She is my sister and it's my fault that she's hurt. Now you tell me where she is or I swear I will walk out that door and never come back!" His eyes widen in shock, anger and hurt.

"You don't mean that, right?" He balls his hands into fists and looks at his feet. She realizes what she said and takes a step towards him.

"Oh, Adrie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." She takes one of his hands and forces it out of the fist. She intertwines their fingers and tugs him closer to her. "I'm sorry. I would never leave you." She whispers the last part and tears form in the corner of her eyes.

"Don't cry. I don't like it when you cry." He groans and takes her in his arms again, rubbing soothing circles on her back as she cries softly into his shoulder.

He looks at me from over hers and gives me a pleading look. I smirk at his lack of understanding on how to comfort a crying girl.

I jerk my thumb over my shoulder signaling that I'm going to go and his eyes widen slightly.

Without saying anything more, I leave the mates to themselves and leave to find Mason. He'll probably say something to me later about me just leaving him, but he should learn how to deal with things like this on his own.

I laugh.

He's a goner. If he knows nothing about girls now, who knows how long it'll be before he gets a clue.

I sniff the air and follow Mason's scent to a closed door. I really need to talk to him and it so happens to be the office that Mona brought me to and where Taylor issued his challenge. I lift my hand to knock, but I stop when I hear voices inside.

I lean closer to the door and press my ear against it and can make out the words they're saying.

This would be so much easier if the room wasn't soundproof, but they forgot to soundproof the door. It's just thick wood and that won't keep sounds completely blocked. Ha, I'd like to thank the dummy who did this.

"How can this happen?!" Mason asks loudly, sounding slightly angry. I hear the other person in the room shift his weight uneasily.

"We don't know. Somehow a few members of the Castan Pack made it through our land undetected."

"And would you care to explain how that 'somehow' happened?" He asks, mocking the guy in the room with him. I feel bad. It's probably not even his fault and he's the unlucky messenger. If I were him, I'd be yelling, DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER! I'M INNOCENT!