Prolouge

Authors note: Please note this entire book is going through a huge editing phase as it was written a million years ago, and there are many things that I'd like to change in order to make the reading experience enjoyable, and to better my portrayals of certain characters. (For example Sakura, who in my opinion, deserved much better writing from me. Though this is just a fic I dislike how I handled her character years ago, and after very valid critiques from some who have read my books I've decided to go through with these major edits.)

Please understand that many aspects of this book are due to change due to my dissatisfaction of the way I wrote it, and I've also had an issue with unknowingly receiving traced work from readers, so I'm working hard to take down all of the pieces that have been brought to my attention!

Please, if you see any copied/traced artworks on any of my books let me know, I'll make sure to take it down and try my hardest to make sure it does not get out on any other platform.

This is book 1 out of for, and there are many updates to come. Though, if you still want to continue reading be my guest! Thank you for your time and understanding! ❤️

••••••

••Twelve years ago••

In the busy streets of Kohona walked three very good friends and former team mates.

Two of the ladies were pregnant while the other had her newborn cradled in her arms. "Sasuke is as cute as a button Mikoto" said Kushina while placing a hand on top of her own belly.

"I can't believe I'll be having the only girl" The snow white haired woman said with a smile.

Her name is Luna Senju.

"Yeah we all saw it coming, it makes sense that you'd end up being the one to have the girl." Kushina said with a bright smile, referencing to how insanely girly Luna tended to be.

Mikoto laughed at the two. "I hope Sasuke and your daughter get along well, speaking of what are you going to name her ?" she asked with Kushina listening on as well.

Luna pondered about it for a moment. "Haru sounds nice right?" Kushina nodded with a smirk on her face. "Naruto, Sasuke, and Haru. It'll be the team of the century". she stopped for a moment and laughed at her own thoughts. "Or maybe the love triangle of the century."

Luna looked mortified at Kushina's words and Mikoto only giggled while shifting Sasuke around in her arms.

"I sure hope not, my baby girl is going to be so pure!" Luna claimed to which Kushina snorted.

"Yeah just as pure as you were back when we were chunnin." Mikoto laughed aloud at that and Luna's pale cheeks quickly became red at the memory of her many ex boyfriends.

"I thought we agreed to never bring that up." She groaned with both of her best friends laughing on either side. "Remember the blue shark boy from the mist who really likes swords?" Kushina said in between laughs and Mikoto nodded.

"Or the other sword guy! Real tall? What was his name, Zabuza?" Mikoto asked curiously. Luna was about to stop her two friends and defend herself, only to be cut off by the person calling their names.

"Luna, Kushina, Mikoto wait up!" All three ladies paused at the very familiar voice. They all watched as the handsome tall man with the anbu outfit ran between random villagers trying to reach them.

"I can't believe that dork is such a feared ninja." Kushina murmured with amusement laced in her tone. Luna watched her husband with a red tint on her face. 'How can one be so handsome and embarrassing at the same time ?' she thought.