Chapter 28 ✨

I walked a little closer to the scene with a sweat drop of my own. "Uh... you guys can continue."

Lee turned back to the enemy and smirked.

Suddenly the scenery changed and the wind began dramatically blowing in the perfect direction for Lee's hair, meanwhile it blew my hair in all the wrong directions.

"I am the handsome devil of the leaf village and my name is rock lee."

I anime fell at his self description but Sakura only asked him what he was doing here.

"I will always appear anytime and anywhere that you are in trouble Sakura." He responded. I face palmed and silently walked under the tree completely ignoring the situation.

"But right now on this test I'm your enemy." Sakura insisted. I on the other hand was in the background playing with Lee's squirrel friend.

I wonder if you can domesticate these things?

"I already told you, I will protect you until I die." Lee claimed and I almost choked on my own spit. "Get it Sakura!" I yelled from the back causing her to glare at me with an irk mark on her forehead.

"Yes, thank you rock lee." She softly said, this time I really did start choking on my own spit. Holy crap! Sakura and lee? I never saw this coming!

Suddenly the squirrel ran away, so I decided to come out of the mini cave and walk up next to lee. "Haru! It is nice of you to join me, are you ready to defend your team with the youthful will of fire?" Lee asked with tears in his eyes. I In response scratched my neck awkwardly .

"Uh...sure?" I said and lee smirked, once again having a dramatic wind blow in his face. "Excellent."

"Zaku I'll let you have Sasuke. I'll take care of the other three." I watched as the creepy one threw the scroll to the spiky haired guy.

"The guy with bushy brows is pretty good at taijutsu, looks like I can have some fun." He said before racing towards us. Sakura threw a kunai at him which missed and I was about to cast a water styled jutsu at him but it was no use.

Lee dug his hand into the ground and pulled out a huge tree root effectively blocking this guys attack.

Whoah! Lee is strong as hell!

"I am positive that there is a trick to your attack therefore I will not waste my time trying to dodge it, after all I have seen your jutsu before." I looked besides myself and sweatdropped at lee.

Is it me or does he not use contractions in his speech at all?

Lee began unwrapping the bandages wrapped around his arms and hands as I eyed him warily. What's he up to?

Suddenly he disappeared and started kicking this dudes ass! Maybe I should get help from lee and gai, they have exactly what I need. No really, my taijutsu sucks.

Lee wrapped his bandages around the enemy and they started spinning at a rapid pace, plummeting towards the ground. "Dosu, watch out!" The spiky haired one yelled.

Sadly the fall was broken by Zaku, ugh he killed the momentum!

Lee knelt down and I saw he began feeling weary. Was this the jutsu they used on me earlier? That terrible sound?

I on the other hand, began running away from Zaku who was speeding towards me in at a incredible speed. "Get away from me you freak!" I yelled stopping abruptly and kicking him in the abdomen causing him to break through various trees.