Chapter 31 ✨

Recap:It's already been four days since the second exams have started." Sasuke said while putting the fish to cook. I leant back on a tree and closed my red eyes. "Yeah we only have around twenty five hours left." I said doing the math in my head

"There may have been other teams that have passed." Sakura added.

"I got another scroll." I said remember the encounter with Kotori and Gaara. "It was the same as ours." I continued.

Sakura went on to explain how there may not be any heaven scrolls left which had me feeling a bit worried. What if she was right?

_____

"From here on we have to increase the distance of our actions. At any rate the next enemy is our last chance." Sasuke said before standing up and announcing that he was going to go get drinking water.

I sighed and started playing with strands of my long hair. "Psst! Haru, Sakura! I have a good way for us not to fight with an enemy!"

I combed my fingers through my hair and rolled my head in Naruto's direction "Alright let's hear it then."

He took out a bunch of scrolls made out of parchment paper from his pouch and I eyed him curiously wondering what his plan would be. "I have lots of scrolls stocked, deadly poison manuals for notes and other stuff. If we tweak this a little and change it into exactly like the heaven scroll-"

"Hold it!" Sakura interrupted. My head snapped in her direction "even if you did such a thing, you don't know what's written on the inside! If the Procter looked inside you will be discovered right away. Plus it's against the rules Idiot!" Sakura lectured.

I sighed and laid back on the green grass. "I have it figured out." Naruto stated proudly. "I think there's a password or something and you can't get it unless you have both scrolls. So in other words, we'll need a password to pass at the tower goal." He explained.

"Right but Naruto we don't know what's in the heaven scroll in the first place. So what's the point of making a fake one?" I said debunking his idea before Sakura could verbally attack him.

"Haru's right, what difference does it make? Man, here I was wondering what you were going to say, looking all that big. You're an idiot who just can't think through things." She said, still verbally attacking him.

I sat up and arched a brow at Sakura. "Listen I know I may not be the nicest person in Konoha, but isn't calling Naruto a idiot every five seconds pretty low? He's giving suggestions unlike some people, and instead of just calmly and respectfully giving pros and cons to the idea you call him an idiot instead. For someone who said that orphans like Naruto didn't have manners you sure like to run your mouth in all the wrong directions." I said, officially having enough.

"Can't believe it took someone without parents to tell you off." I muttered remember her idiotic words about Naruto when she was talking to Sasuke when we were still in the academy.

I mean what is wrong with this girl? What on earth did Naruto do to her to make her dislike him so much that she's constantly making him feel like a lesser person. To top it all off he likes her! She's just being plain mean.

I could go and say "who am I to talk?" But I don't go around hating on one specific kid everyday even though he likes me, that's plain wrong.