Chapter 7 ✨

Recap: As Naruto started yelling at Sasuke, I was watching Kakashi's body. Of course, before hitting the floor it turned into a block of wood.

I started looking around trying to find Kakashi-sensei, or even Sasuke for that matter. I saw a blur of pink whiz past me and thats when I realized where Sasuke was. . . . .

I'll follow them, seems fun to watch.

I quickly picked up on Sakura's chakra patterns and started chasing after her quickly catching up, has she always been this slow ?

"Haru ? What are you doing here get out of my way!" Sakura yelled trying to run faster than me, I hope she realizes this is merely just a jog.

I stopped running and smiled at Sakura watching her run off. Fine I'll look for entertainment some place else. A few moments later I heard a yell come from where Sakura ran off too.

I should go check up on her, but I'm lazy and hungry. Not a good match.

I walked out into the open field and pouted my lips. "Haru-Chan hide ! if Kakashi can beat me he'll easily demolish you!" Naruto whisper yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Finally, I was wondering when you would come out of hiding." I heard from behind me. I whirled around my and saw Kakashi standing a couple feet away from me.

I noticed the pairs of eyes on me. Naruto and Sasuke were both watching.

"So what now ?" I deadpanned and Kakashi chuckled "Wont you try and get a bell?" He asked and I shook my head "I don't want to die today thanks." He narrowed his eye at me.

"You do realize that without a bell you'll be sent back to the academy right?" I frowned and slumped my shoulders.

"I guess I'll try to get a bell then."

With that yelled out one of my only affective techniques "Water Pillar thrust !" I pointed my palms at Kakashi and his eyes widened, A large burst of water came up from under him and threw him up in the air successfully damaging his back.

Its a clone, of course it is. And I just wasted a great amount of Chakra on a block of wood.

I closed my eyes and tried feeling a nearby chakra perscence, Kakshi's specifically. Behind me, directly four feet away. I dont have enough chakra to make a drastic move so I'll try the next best thing. Taijutsu.

I fan kicked backwards managing to hit his shoulder, pushing him sideways a couple of feet. He chuckled and shook his head. "You and Sasuke are the advanced ones, just like I suspected ."

I tilted my head "what do you mean? Didn't you meet me yesterday how would you expect anything out of me?" He threw a punch to my shoulder but I dodged by doing a backflip.

"I was close with your parents , it wasn't hard to figure out you're natural capabilities from the get go." He said, the thought of my parents made me loose focus and gave Kakashi the advantage to trap me.

So right now, I'm tied to a tree.

Kakashi walked towards me and crouched down, he pat my head "don't ever loose focus, especially in the middle of a battle."

He then disappeared back into the forest. Ugh what now !

I waited and waited, quietly staring at my teammate Naruto dangle from a tree. Wait what happened to Sasuke.

I looked around and frowned at the eerie silence. Suddenly Naruto began ranting again and cut himself free from the dangling rope. "hey naruto come untie me too!" I whisper yelled. He ran over to me and slashed the rope with the kunai. "Let's work together, maybe we'll beat him that way?" I asked. Naruto shook his head at me "Sorry Haru, If I want to become hokage I have to beat Kakashi sensei by myself believe it!" I deadpanned at Naruto as he ran off.