Chapter 20 ✨

"This place looks like crap." I muttered earning a look from Sakura. "What? it does." I said defensively gesturing towards the giant forest in front of us.

I was woken up from my peaceful sleep by Isamu! I can't believe that little wolf, he's constantly ruining my sleep cycle!

"Nice place, but what is it?" Naruto asked looking around. "This is the location for the second half of the exam. It's the 44th battle training zone. But we call it the forest of death." Anko reveals, smirking at all of our expressions.

I kept my face as neutral as possible as I processed her words. Forest of death, that doesn't sound pretty!

I look at the people around me and sigh, it seems like this is going to be tougher than I thought. "Hey! Haru!" I perked up and turned around facing the girl from Gaara's team. What was her name again?

"That's my name don't wear it out." I said walking over to her and leaving my confused group behind. "We need to talk. It's about my brother." I furrowed your eyebrows "whose your brother?"

She rolled her eyes at me as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "Gaara, red hair, light eyes?" I nodded in understanding but In the back of my head I couldn't stop thinking about how they look nothing alike.

"Stay away from him. It's for your own good." She said, her tone becoming a bit lower. I shrugged and placed a hand on my hip.

"He helped me one day and I simply told him that I could return the favor any day. It's up to him wether he wants to come talk to me now." I said.

Temari narrowed her eyes at me "Just remember, stay away." I smirked and mocked a salute sign. "Got it! Now where are those idiots..."

"Hey I'm not an idiot Haru!" Naruto yells and I roll my eyes. "Who said I was talking about you?" Naruto paused and looked at me with hope. "So you don't think I'm an idiot?" He said with a big smile and pinkish cheeks.

Yikes, seems like he's getting a cold or something.

I poked his cheek and pat his other cheek with my other hand. "No silly! You are still an idiot. That's okay though, your my idiot!" His cheeks got even redder and I furrowed my eyebrows leaning closer.

"Yah Naru you should go get checked out at the doctor I think you're getting sick." I advised and he quickly nodded, almost looking mute.

This cold really must be getting to him, I mean he isn't screaming!

Something caught my attention from the corner of my eye. I poked Naruto's shoulder and nodded towards the rectangular rock with cutout eyes staring in our direction.

Naruto looked back and frowned. He started moving away from the box and it followed him then he started running back and forth meanwhile the box still followed him. I face palmed at the sight.

Please don't tell me that's Konohamaru!

"Thats the the worst disguise of all time theres no square rocks thats completely obvious!" Naruto yelled whilst pointing at the box.

"You saw through my camouflage again! You're slick boss, just what i'd expect from my biggest rival!" A familiar voice said and I rolled my eyes once I realized who it was. Of course it was Konohamaru.